16

I walk out and Sophia smiles at me. "Beautiful." I blush and hold her hand. She walks out with me and I check out then we head to the mall. A bunch of people crowded us. "Oh my god Y/N how are you? I heard about Jaeden." One person said. Another then said "oh my...I SHIP SOPHIA AND Y/N...CUUUTE!" I smiled and we walked through the crowd and made our way to river island (I actually don't know if they have it in America, I'm UK so like yeahhhh).
(Time skip:hotel)
Me and Sophia wake up the steps and basically collapse onto the sofa in the lobby where all the others were. Jaeden looks Sophia up and down but she just eyes him down. "I HAVE THE BEST MOMMIES!" Jack screamed jumping on us. "Ooph, Jesus Christ!" I grunt as I catch him. He kisses mine and Sophia's cheek then runs off to amy. "MOMMIES! I HAVE THE CUTEST GIRLFRIEND!" He screams. I put my thumbs up and Sophia does the same.
(Timeskip: near bedtime)
I kiss Sophia's cheek and she walks to her room. I walk inside mine and see Jaeden in there. I shake my head and get my clothes and come out. As soon as I go to get ready someone pins me up. I see Jaeden pinning me up and kissing up my arms. I try to come loose from his grip but he holds in tight. He reaches my sweet spot near my neck and collarbone and I hold back a small moan.
Y/N stop it!
No!
Why?
Because I love Jaeden!
But you love Sophia more!
No I don't!
He reaches my lips and presses his lips against mine...
A/N:
THANK YOU FOR 1K REWDS LIKE ARGHHH! I NEVER THOUGHT MY STORY WOULD REWCH THAT BUT THANK YOU MUCH! If you wouldn't mind could you all go read my best friends story( _Loser_Lover_Club_ ) it's an Jack x reader. Yeah thanks and BYEEE ❤️❤️