17

He presses his lips against mine and I pull away and gulp. "S-stop.." I stuttered."no...I miss you baby! I want your lips on mine again." He says kissing over my neck leaving hickeys. All of a sudden my phone goes off and I open it quickly, moving swiftly from Jaedens grip.
Sophia the hoeeeee:hey um y/n I feel like you and Jaeden need each other . I'll still be your gay af best friend you can trust...but go for Jaeden. You two need each other 😊
Y/N:Okay I understand Sophia...I will always love you...even if it's platonic and not as lovers. ❤️
I put my phone away and Jaeden pins me up again. "No more phones. Just us two." He smirks. He kisses my neck leaving even more hickeys and reaches my sweet spot again and sucks on it. I bit my lip holding back a small moan. "Let it out baby...no one will hear you." I let out my moan and panted slightly. I felt his smirk against my chest as he reached my core.
(This part is for mature readers sooo...read at your caution)
He reaches my core and took off my shirt as his hands attacked my chest. I moan slightly and take off his shirt. "Jump..." he whispers. I do so and he picks me up, his hands gripping my bum to hold me. I wrap my legs and arms round him and kiss his passionately. He carries me over to the bed and gets in top. "I'm dominate...like I'll always be." He says. He reaches my shirts and pulls them down. He smiles at my nudity and I blush slightly. He pulls his pants down and all off a sudden the door swiftly opens up...