7

I gulp and curl up in a ball on wyatts sofa in his room. "Your happy you did that, or Jaeden would of known a fake bad secret." Wyatt whispers in my ear. I nod and see Jaeden come in my room. "Jack told me you were here, hey what's up?" He asks me. I look at him and lie. "The shining, the twins part kinda scared me I guess." He giggles and holds me close to him. "It's just a movie babe, it won't happen okay." He says. I nod and lay my head on him. He picks me up and takes me to our room. "So what was the call with your manager about?" I ask him as he sits me on his lap holding me. "Oh just telling me how good IT was doing." He goes red. "Seriously Jaeden, your such a bad liar. Tell me the truth." I say. "I-I-I can't.." He says looking away. I make him look at me. "Please Jae, it can't be as bad as what I need to tell you." I say. "Why what?" He says looking in my eyes. "I...I...cheated on you." I mumble slightly. "WHAT?!" He yells. He lets go of me and stands up away from me. "Please let me explain." I say. "Fine explain! But I don't care your fault or not because you still cheated!" He cries. "It was with Wyatt..." I stutter. "MY BEST FRIEND?" He screams. I go over to him and go to hold his hands on mine but he stops me. "I need to do something." He says angrily leaving the hotel room. I run after him all the way to wyatts room. I stand round the corner so I can see what happens but they can't see me. Jaeden kicks the room door in and storms in. I move closer so I can see inside. Wyatt was in front of Jaeden with his hands in front of him, Jaeden swings a punch into wyatts stomach and then into his face. I gag at the sight of blood and run of to Amy and jack. Amy answers the door and I push through and go to their bathroom and throw up in their toilet. "Y/N oh my god!" Jack says. I lean over the toilet after a while of throwing up just stomach acid and cry. "I'm such an idiot." Amy crouches down next to me. "Y/N what's wrong?" She asks me. "I cheated on Jaeden with Wyatt...b-but it wasn't my fault. I swear." I cry. Amy sighs "what did you do?" She asks. "Well...I was with Wyatt watching the shining and he began to obviouslyn you know what to me and said if I didn't let him he'd tell a fake bad secret to Jaeden so I gave in." I cry. Jack nods. "I bet he's in wyatts room, I'll go talk to Jaeden, Amy you stay with Y/N." Amy nods and holds me close. "Did you explain properly?" Amy says. I shake my head. "I went to but he went off to wyatts room." I say. I'll think he'll understand, but you'll be lucky if Jaeden stays with you, I mean you did still cheat on him." Amy says. "I know, but I love him! I can't loose him Amy! I just can't!" I cry.