6

I nod and hug her. "We got replaced again jack." Jaeden says. "Seriously Jaeden, shut up!" I say rolling my eyes. He laughs and pulls me close when his phone goes off. "Uh sorry Y/N gotta take this, my manager alexis." He says and runs off talking to someone. "Uhh okay. I'll go hang with Wyatt and Jeremy. You two have fun." I say hugging them both and running to Wyatt room. I knock on his door and he answers quickly and looks surprised that I'm here. "Y/N woah hi hello." He says. I laugh "Hi. Can I hang with you and Jeremy? I left jack and Amy and Jaeden is one the phone to alexis." I say. He nods and lets me in. He winks at me slightly and I gulp but just ignore him. "Soo uhh haha." I say rubbing the back of my neck. "Movie?" He asks. "You have the shining?" I ask. He nods and goes and puts it on. He sits next to me and places a hand on my thigh. I starts to feel uncomfortable but don't say anything. He turns me to look at him. "Fuck~" He says looking at my lips then my eyes. He smashes his lips into mine and me not knowing not what to do I kiss back, I know I shouldn't but I can't stop. I sit on his lap and he cups my face. "Why am I doing this, Jaeden would kill me if he found out." I thought. I pull away and stand up. "I can't..." I say. "Why baby, did I hurt you?" He says getting up and wrapping his arms round my waist. "I'm with Jaeden, we made a promise we'd never cheat, I can't break it." I say looking away from him. "Honey, you know you want it from me, Jaeden won't know." He grins. "Just no i can-" he kisses me and makes sure I can't pry from him. He picks me up and places me up against a wall. I feel tears brimming my eyes. He pulls away and tells me to do as I say or Jaeden will know a bad secret about me. I give in and nod and he begins to...