12

Y/N POV:
I wake up and see Jaeden curled up on the sofa beside my bed with a thin blanket on his legs. I grab my phone and FaceTime my sister. "Hey jaeden fucker." She says smiling. I blush and laugh "Hi Lindsay!" I say with a smile. "Wait, are you in the hospital?" She looks scared. I nod slowly. "Which one of them hurt you? I'll give them a knock out!" She yells. I giggle and reply "no one, I became a bit ill and collapsed  but it's all good, Jaedens here with me, he's curled up on the sofa." I show her Jaeden and he turns round and moves about but stays asleep. "Oh right, is that the one your sleeping with?" She asks. I give her a look as if to say 'what the fuck!'. "Okay I'll stop." She carries on. "Excuse me, miss Y/L/N. It's time for breakfast." A doctor says. I nod at him and look at Lindsay. "Hey uh, I have to go...I'll call you when I can. I love you!" I say. "Bye moron I love you!" She says. We hang up and I put my phone away. "Thanks." I say. I take my breakfast and eat a bit but save some for Jaeden, he must be hungry. He stirs and begins to wake up. "Morning." I say with a smile. "M-morning." He says sleepily. "Here, I don't think you've eaten, I saved you some." I say passing him the plate. "You eat it, I'm not hungry." He says. I shake my head and put it aside. "So what are you the others doing today?" I ask him. "They're coming here, I-I don't wanna leave you." He says. "Jaeden! Please! You can't just stay here with me! You need to go out every while! Visit me only like two times a week and the rest of the week go out!" I tell him. "B-bu-" He goes on. "No! I'm not having you just surround me and not be with the others." I but in. He gets angry and storms out. Amy comes in looking confused and sits down next to me. "What's up with him?" She says. "Cause I said I don't want him here all the time and he should be with others most of the time." I reply, taking a sip of my water. "Seriously, I don't know why your with him Y/N, he has mood changes but you always go running back to him." She says. "Why do you do it?" She carries on. I hug my knees and shrug. "I don't know..." I reply. "Do you want me to give him a knock out?" She asks. I laugh and shake my head then Sophia comes in. "Hey! You okay?" She asks sitting on my other side. I nod and smile "Good thanks." She smiles back and turns on my TV in my room. "What we watching?" Sophia asks, turning to me and Amy. "Whatever, I said I'd FaceTime my sister when I can so I feel like I should." They nod and move over to the couch. I pick my phone up and FaceTime her, well try to. She hangs up straight away and I look surprised. "What's up?" Sophia asks. "S-she hung up on me..." I whisper. Sophia shakes her head and sighs then hugs me. "Maybe She is doing something and can't answer right now?" She says. "P-probably..." I say hopefully. Finn pops his head round the door and he falls in and jack comes in laughing. "Dude!" Finn says. Jack was just a laughing mess. "Sooo pretty ladies! What we watching?" Jack asks looking at Amy. "Seriously, take your sex life somewhere else, I don't want it in my room!" I roll my eyes. I see a blush creep up into their cheeks. "Wait why you blushing, you two better not have fucked, and if yous have did you use a condom? I can't really be bothered to be an auntie right now." I giggle. Sophia and Finn burst out laughing. "Shut the hell up!" Amy blushes. "What was it like? I've never fucked anyone so like..." I ask wiggling my eyebrows. Jack gulped and pulled Amy close. I giggle "I'm kidding you two, even though I know it happened." I winked. Amy gives me the finger and I raise my arms up as if to say I never did anything. "Does anyone want an-" Sophia started. "Miss Y/L/N...you have a visitor at the main desk." I look a bit concerned but stand up and walk to the main desk. "LINDSAY!" I scream. I run up to her and cling onto her. "I've missed you!" She says stroking my neck. "I've missed you too!" I say. "W-why did you hang up my FaceTime call?" I ask her. "Because I was in here, I didn't want you to know I'm here, I needed to surprise you." She says pulling away. I smile and lay my head on her.