"YA HAJIMA. stop fanboying over him!" Ong said

"okaay!" Daniel said. He murmured to himself "And you stop getting jealous~"

"what did you say... I didn't hear you??" Ong

"uh... Nothing.. I said that you're always right" Daniel

"I am!" Ong

Daniel rolled his eyes.

*

The show started and it went pretty well. But both of them were having a very hard time in finding the person.
The show almost ended when Ong noticed something.

Camilla was the last one to walk. She was about to trip and fall but she weirdly gained back her balance. It all happened in seconds, no one even realized about the incident.
Ong was now sure that, magic was used in helping her. He then started searching for the person who helped her and his eyes finally landed on a suspicious guy - Matthew Dadario.

(a/n: my sister loves him to the universe)

They finally found the person!
Ong started nagging all the way to the makeup room where Matthew was resting.

Ong "I told you!! I knew it.. See I am always right"

Daniel "okay, i told you im sorry"

They entered the room and only Matthew was there. He was probably in a hurry for the next show.

Ong almost passed out when he suddenly started changing his clothes.

Daniel started his awkward convo "um...uh...do you know ....actually...hmm...-"

"If you're asking about magic , yes i do. And i also have the clue for your mission" Matthew sharply replied.

 And i also have the clue for your mission" Matthew sharply replied

He changed into a black Tee and handed a blank old paper.

"What is this?" Daniel asked while Ong was busy staring at Matthew .

Matthew replied "keep walking and it will turn black when you are near the portal. Thats it!"

"Its crazy!' Daniel sighed

Ong finally spoke up " um...can i have a picture with you?"

Before Matthew could reply Daniel snapped "We dont have a phone asshole!"

"Um..True." Ong
He continued,
"Can i have your number?" asked

"Are you out of your mind? Matthew im sorry, this enemy of mine is totally crazy!" Daniel