Melody of your phone broke your train of thought, as you looked up who was the caller. For a second you wished it was the certain blonde you were in love with but another part of you knew that if it truly was Johan, your mind would be occupied with him more than the things you were supposed to do. The caller was unknown but you still answered.

"Hello."

"This is Weber, a secretary of Munich Police Department. Am I speaking with Miss L/N?"

"Yes!" you replied with a bit too much excitement, hoping that the lab analyses of the necklace you had given some times ago were finally over "I mean, yes. How can I help you with?"

"I am afraid you will need to come for interrogation. Marco Keller, Law student of Munich University, was found dead this morning. According to his friends, you have been seen with him not so long time ago."

What? Who is-

No away...

The guy who flirted with me the day when I went with Johan to the Schuwald's donation ceremony?

Who? Why...?

Your eyes widened in surprise as you swallowed nervously "What...? Marco is dead..."

"Yes, the police came to your apartment this morning but you were absent."

"Ah, yes...I will in Berlin for awhile," you replied, still a bit shocked "I can't go back to Munich...I don't have enough time or money."

Oh great, I sound like a suspect right now.

"Can the interrogation be done in Berlin, by any chance? The information should be easily send to Munich police department." you asked, hoping for a positive answer from the man on the phone, "Please, I have no money to go back to Munich now. I just came this morning in Berlin. I am staying in one of the cheapest motel I could find. Please, Herr Weber..."

The man on the other line sighed deeply "Alright, just this time, Miss L/N."

"Thank you, Herr Weber. One more question. I left my necklace for analyses some time ago. Is there any new piece of information about it?"

"No, I am afraid forensic department has more important stuff to do."

I have been told that a lot when I requested my necklace to be analysed.

"I see...Thank you."

"Goodbye, Miss L/N." the man hang up before you could even say anything.

--------

Goodness, that was lasting forever! It's already 9PM!

Putting your hands in the pockets on your jacket, you let out a deep sigh. The interrogation had been lasting really long, ands usually revolved about the cycle of the three questions: where have you been during the murder, what was your relationship with Marco, and did you know who could possibly want Marco dead.

Of course you had answered at all of the questions honestly since you had no idea who Marco was (since you spoke with him just once for 3 minutes) let alone who would want Marco dead.

Your life was already complicated as it was, thank you very much-

You started walking slower as you realized that someone was following you ever since you had gotten out of the motel the same morning. At first you thought you might be paranoid but the unsettled feeling was getting greater and greater for you could not ignore it anymore.

You had a small gun in your pocket, and you sincerely hoped that you would not need to use it. Remembering what you had been thought from the French soldier for two years after high school, you let out a deep sigh to calm down your nerves as much as possible.

Now!

Running right to the person in the small alley, you hit the man in his genitalia, which made him reach for them so you took the opportunity to kick him as hard as you could in the neck. The man fell on the ground, holding his private area in pain as you took out the gun and pointed at him, speaking in a serious tone.

"Who are you? Why are you following me?"

The man with slightly curved brown hair at the edge looked strong, way stronger than you, and the fact that you managed to do this to him what probably because you surprised him and nothing more. As he was starting to get up, you realized that his whole right arm was bandaged with still some blood on it.

"Now, now, there is not need to be violent. You certainly surprised me with this," he hold both of his hands just a bit up as if he was defending himself to you but you were sure he was only mocking you "I am Roberto."

To be continued (⌒▽⌒)☆