Bonus Chapter

I sit in the living room curled up on the couch wrapped in a huge fluffy blanket. The Nightmare Before Christmas playing on the large smart-screen tv. It's been about a year since I came into this home to live. My voice is still gone..Dick signed me up to learn ASL and it's helped tremendously. I rest my head in my hand, snuggling up in a comfortable position to finish out the movie. Halloween just ended  a few days ago and now Christmas is right around the corner. A perfect time to watch this movie, again. My ears pick up a soft patter of feet sneaking into the living room. I smile sadly internally at who the footsteps belong too. We haven't been getting along recently..He's been too busy with his duties and being a butt. Upon seeing me curls up in the couch his face morphs into something I hardly ever see on his face.

Sheepishness.

I sign up to him, "You okay?"

Damian rubs the back of his neck with his right hand, not really meeting my eyes. "Bella can I join you?"

I sign yes and make room under the blanket for him. He pads over and joins me under the warm blanket. Our body heat making it even warmer. Damian keeps his eyes trained on the tv screen, I let out a soft sigh and turn my full attention back to the movie. I haven't been watching it very long, we're too the part where Jack just got to Christmas. Suddenly the movie is paused and Damian turns to me. I give a confused look about to sign something but before I can, his lips crash into mine. Then they're gone..and so is he. Slowly I reach up and touch my lips.

Damian Wayne just kissed me.