Chapter Two

I wake up to the sun shining in through the balcony doors. I stand up and rub my eyes. The sun is shining outside and I hear the birds singing their song.

It is so beautiful. I walk over to the balcony doors, I fling them open step outside and sit down on my bench. A mockingbird lands on the railing in front of me and it starts to sing. I hum along with it. A dog bark breaks our little duet, the bird fly's off. I look down below to the yard below. A black dog ran around a boy playfully knocking into him multiple times. I laughed. Kind of loudly. I quickly ran back inside and hid. Oops I left the doors open. After about fifteen I couldn't hear the dog or the boy. I look around the door at the yard. They are nowhere in sight. I slowly walk back outside and sit back down on my bench. I like it outside, the birds, the trees, flowers, and the cool summer breeze. It is so nice. I start to sing a long with all the different tunes that I hear out here. I hear the door open to my room, I look back inside. Alfred comes over to me, he sits down on the bench next to me. I look over at him and smile. He smiles back.

"Are you feeling alright?" he asks.

I nod.

"Are you sure? You have not left your room at all. Is anything wrong, Arabella?"

I look down to the floor.

"I still...um...can't exactly...talk...to.....um.....people...." I stutter.

"Arabella. It's ok. Just take your time. Dinner is almost done." he got up to leave.

Alfred walked out of my room, I heard the click shut. Dinner. Maybe. No, not yet. I can't do it. I look up to the sky for answers, a mockingbird flies over my head. Huh, yeah I wish I could be a bird. I can hear multiple voices downstairs. I wonder... I make my way to the shower first. I was then change into THIS. I slip silently through my door to the wide empty hall way. WOW! So many doors... Voices. I hear them. I let my feet and ears take me down stairs, past a living room, and to a door. The voices are coming from in that room. I put my ear up against the door. I hear four guy voices, who are they. !CRASH! what the heck. I hear yelling, and stuff being thrown around. Maybe I should come back later. I start to turn around to leave when something crashes into me. Ow! That hurt. I look to see the boy that is always outside with his dog on top of me. He gets up and runs back into the room. I slowly and painfully get up and peer into the dinning room. Four boys, each a different age, are fighting, literally. I stand in the door way watching them. I have never seen an actual fight before, just yelling and screaming from my parents. I don't like it. One of the boys see's me standing there and pauses, earning a punch to the jaw. One of the other boys is thrown into me, again. This time I fall hard. I let out a scream. All the boys stopped and covered their ears. The whole mansion started to shake. I tried to calm myself and it half worked. I am still shaking. The boys recover from my scream and one walks over to me.

"Hey, are you ok? You didn't need to scream." he said.

I look down at the ground. Breathe Bella, just breathe. Come on, get a hold of your self.

"Is she OK?! What about US! She could have broke our ear drums! Come ON Grayson. Who the heck is she! I have never seen her before!" The younger one said.

I started to cry. I pulled away from Grayson, I think, and ran up to my room. I new no one would except me. Life is not worth living anymore.

~Damian's P.O.V.~

I walk down stairs into the dinning room to eat. I walk into the dining room and stop. Sitting at the table is Grayson, Todd, and Drake. Man, why didn't dad say anything. I groan. I take my seat across from Drake. He smiles at me, I glare back. Alfred brings the food in on his cart, I notice that there is a plate left with food on it. He take it upstairs. I wonder.... Ow! that hurt. I glare at Drake he shrugs. I look back at the door. Ow! Ok that's it! I launch myself over at Drake. He kicked me, twice! GRRR how I hate him. Grayson and Todd try to pull us off each other, but only succeed in getting pulled into the fight. Todd is running at me. I brace myself. He throws me into the door. I fly threw it and land on something. It wasn't the floor. Oh well. I run back in to the dining rom just as Grayson sends Drake across the room. I launch myself over on Drake. I dodge his punch and I give him a black eye. I hear something in the doorway but decide to ignore it. I glare over at Grayson who sends Drake flying into the thing in the doorway. I look over and see.....a GIRL! What the heck! She doesn't look very happy. Drake gets up off of her. She screams! OWWWWW!!!! I cover my ears, and sink to my knee's. I haven't heard a scream like that since Black Canary came over.

Who is this girl? We don't need another stray in the mansion. She stops screaming and looks exhausted. I notice that she shaking uncontrollably. Poor girl. Grayson walks over to her and pulls her into a comfort hug. URG! He is so annoying. Just who is this girl.

"Hey,are you ok?. You didn't need to scream." Grayson said.

The girl looked down at the ground and seemed to ignore us all. That ticks me off. Who does she think she is?!!

"Is she OK?! What about US! She could have broke our ear drums! Come ON Grayson. Who the heck is she! I have never seen her before!" I yelled at Grayson.

My ears still hurt from when she screamed. She looked at me with a brokenness in her eyes then she started to cry. Oh man, I didn't mean for her to cry. This is not good. She pulled away from Grayson and ran upstairs. Who is she.

"Nice going Damian. You made her cry." Tim glared at me.

"Yeah whatever. Just clean this up before Dad get's back." I shot back.

We cleaned up the dining room and Grayson and Drake went to fix the three chairs we broke. I sat in the living room watching a horror movie. This is going to be an interesting night I say to myself as Alfred walks in with Dad.