Help

So I have decided that I want to write another story, well fanfic on top of this one. The only thing is that I am having some difficulty choosing what kind of fanfic go write. I'll list both with short summaries and then you all can help me decide?

Young Justice:
There's a girl who grew up as a nobody. Her parents were rich and owned one of the second big name companies in Gotham, but they never told anyone about their daughter. The young girl grew up learning to stay in the shadows and learning multiple forms of martial arts and combat skills from a local dojo from the age of 4. One of her fathers very close friends would take her to her martial arts classes and gymnastics, and when she came of age to go to school. He took her there as well. But as her life goes on and more dangers appear in Gotham. Her parents have a target on their backs and somehow the Batman has found out about her. Wanting to keep her safe and hidden, he asks her to join the Young Justice team. And little to her knowledge, she'll have two guys at her feet. But she'll only fall for one. (( The thing with story is that her hero name will be Huntress. She'll be taking the mantle name from Artemis's mom, with her permission of course. Another thing is, I'm going to be using the same Huntress costume as well, the Huntress (Helena Wayne). But for the sake of this story, lets pretend it's not Helena.I'll also need help with a title and cover with this story.))

Draco Malfoy - Lies:
Evangeline is a pureblood whose grown up around magic her whole life. This story starts off in her third year at Hogwarts. Although somehow two years ago, she got sorted into Syltherin house and is like royalty among them. She's untouchable. And this hasn't gone by unnoticed either. A certain platinum blonde takes a keen interest in her. But she's stubborn and refuses to fall that easily. There are many secrets held from her, many lies to uncover. But when all these lies and secrets are coming from him, the one she finally realizes she loves. Will it tear her apart or make her stronger?

Please comment which story you'd like to read, and I'm also always looking for ideas. If you have an idea let me know. You might just see it. Thank you! I love you all!
- Wynter