Chapter Fourteen

We walk through the door of the mansion. Well I walk through, following Alfred, and Damian, well. He is sulking. I guess he isn't to happy that I outshined him in gym class. Others aren't too happy about it either, but I didn't mean to! I honestly didn't. Oh yeah, the reason I'm following Alfred into the house is because he came and picked us both up from school. Yeah, Bruce had a meeting today and it turns out that Alfred picks us up everyday. Huh, I did not know that. Anyways back to school. I kicked butt in gym class. I don't think anyone but the teacher likes me in that class now. I even found out that I can do some tricks that I didn't know that I could do. Which is really cool. Like um, to name a few, a back flip, a front flip, different types of cartwheels, ect...

"Master Damian why are you sulking?" Alfred says, catching my attention.

Damian doesn't say anything, he just turns and glares at me then stomps off to who no's where. (A/N: I know where...TO THE BATCAVE!...sorry..sorry...continue...) Alfred turns at looks at me. I sigh.

"The gym teacher loves me. Everyone hates me. Can we not talk about it?" I ask quietly.

Alfred nods. "If that is what you want Miss Bella."

I nod then wave goodbye, heading upstairs to change out of this horrid uniform. Actually it's not that bad, it's just not my thing really. Entering my room I turn around and lock the door. I drop my bag into the chair and then head into the bathroom. I strip down out of my uniform the put it down into the dirty hamper. I turn the water on in the shower, then step inside. Ah. This water feels nice. I let the warm water run down over my body, then after a few seconds I wash. But as I'm doing this, I have a habit of singing in the shower. That is something that I do remember. I hum to the song Shower by Becky G. Coincidence right? I mentally roll my eyes at myself. Once finished showering, and singing, I step out and dry. I wrap the towel around me and look in my mirror. I don't look like myself. I look like a broken flower. Delicate, but has already had pieces torn off. I sigh and head back into the main part of my room. I go over to the closet and pull out a random outfit. I change into it then look at myself in the mirror. I laugh at my reflection because I remember when I bought this when I went shopping with Steph. Yeah, she told me I could call her that. I know, Gotham, Batman. Smiling I walk downstairs and into the living room, den area. I still have no idea what to call it. Sitting there playing video games is Damian, and think his name is Dick?  So that's where he ran off too, I guess after he changed. Because he's not in his uniform either.I enter the room and sit down in between them. Its the only seat available. Damian looks at me when I sit down. He goes back to his video game then quickly looks at me again. He pauses the game.

"Damian?!" Dick says looking at his younger brother.

"Bella? Where'd you get that shirt?" Damian asks me slowly.

I look down at my shirt, yup I had already forgotten what shirt I was wearing. When I see the Batman symbol I smile. But I don't answer. Because...well...you know why. Dick looks down at my shirt.

"Why are you wearing a Batman shirt?" he asks me.

I shrug.

"Bella. Answer me." Damian says.

"When I went shopping with Steph. I got a whole bunch of clothes. When we saw this, we both just laughed and bought it." I say quietly.

Dick stands up with his hands up in the air. "She talks!"

I look down, and laugh just a little. Damian glares at him. Dick ignores him.

"Bella have you ever played a video game?" he asks.

I shake my head. "Not that I can remember."

He hands me his controller. "Here. Go easy on her Damian. It's a racing game-" he goes on the explain it.

When he's done Damian and I start playing.

*An Hour Later*

"I can't believe she beat you." Dick laughs. "How many is that, Bella 23, Damian 2." he laughs some more.

I can't help but smile. I look over at Damian to see him pouting a little.

"Tt, I went easy on her. And it was beginners luck." he says.

Dick pats his back. "What ever you say."

Suddenly a beeping sound goes off. I look around the room, not seeing anything that could make that sound. Suddenly both boys are standing. Dick is looking at his watch.

"Oh, I forgot. We have meeting we have to at. I'm sorry Bella." he says to me. "Maybe later we can play."

I only nod. Dick leaves the room, but Damian lingers just a little bit. He gives me look that says sorry, then follows behind Dick. I sigh and make my way to the kitchen. I pass by the study and hear voices. The sound like Dick and Damian's voices. But, they just told me that they had a meeting. And from what I know, they don't ever have meetings here at the house. So what is this family hiding?