Chapter Fifteen

I have choose to do a little snooping tonight after dinner. Supposedly when no one but Alfred and I are home. So, right now I am sitting in my giant room playing my guitar. Well, attempting to play. I just can't get into it right now. I groan and lay down on my bed. Why can't I get into playing the guitar?! I sigh and turn my head. My violin case catches my eye. I sit up and tuck my guitar away and walk over to my case. I grab it and set it on my bed, I then walk over to my desk and grab the laptop that I bought when I went shopping with Steph. I smiles and go back over to my bed. I have an idea, and I hope I'm still good enough to play this. Looking at the stuff on my bed I get to work. I open my laptop and pull up a search engine. I find a karaoke version of the song, but before I hit play I open my violin case and get ready. Once ready I click on the play button. (A/N: I know the sound quality probably isn't very good, but who cares. This is what Arabella sounds like playing the violin.)

I

finish and my door creaks open. I quickly turn around. I sigh a relief when I see that it's only Alfred. I smile at him and work on putting my music stuff away. He walks in and helps me, I try to get him to stop. But it's not use. After it's all put away I sit down on my bed and motion for him to do that same.

"What brings you up here?" I ask him quietly.

"I heard a violin." he says.

I nod, but I don't think that's that only reason as to why he came. I give that look. Alfred sighs.

"Master Bruce would like to see you down in the library." he says before leaving.

I walk down the giant staircase and make my way to the study where you can almost always find Bruce. I peek my head into the room to see Bruce sitting in his chair. He looks up, straight at me, then motions me in. I walk in and take a seat across from him. I give him a look of curiously. Bruce looks at me and gets straight to the point.

"Alfred told me you have asked what the LOA is. And Damian and Tim have both told me that you will scream in your sleep." He narrows his eyes just slightly.

It was almost unnoticeable. I stare at him. I mean, what am I supposed to say to that?! Or do at that matter, because the look in his eyes. I don't know. So I play it off like I have no idea what he's talking about. I'm going to play the innocent card. He makes a motion with his head, silently asking me to speak. I furrow my brows in confusion.

"What?" I cock my head.

Bruce sighs. "Would you like to talk about it?"

I look down. I do want to talk about it. But, I don't know how. What am I supposed to say?

"It's okay Arabella. Take your time." he tells me.

I rethink everything that I was going to say. Finally I win the argument with myself. I think I should tell him.

"I...I have been having...dreams?" I start out, saying it like a question.

Bruce motions for me to go on. So that's exactly what I do. Except I end up stuttering a lot. Because I'm still not exactly used to talking to people. Besides, well...Alfred. And maybe Tim. Also maybe Damian. Mostly Alfred though. I tell Bruce about these recent dreams that I've been having. How they involve my aunt, and a master. Ninjas, training, gifts, how the gifts look exactly like my instruments and the things that are in the trunk upstairs in my room. He takes this all in, and it doesn't look like it's fazed him at all. This confuses me, but I don't show it. After I finish telling him this, he tells me not to worry about it. Bruce then sends me back up to my room. Well, he releases me to go do really anything, but I head back up to my room. Why? Because, I need to get ready for tonight. I'm going to find out their little secret. The Wayne family is hiding something. And I'm going to find out what it is.