I WISH I WAS BESIDE YOU

CAITIES POV

September 11th 2013 I've been looking forward to this day for a long ass time. Its the day Luke starts the Australian leg of the 2013 take me home tour I visited Luke like two months ago but it was only for 2 weeks. Lucus Robert Hemmings is my boyfriend the famous Luke from five seconds of summer. Were dating have been for over a year we met in 2012 Lucy and Ashton set us up then bam we were together a week later. I miss all the boys I was here with Lucy Ashton's girlfriend at our flat she's my best friend. Were gonna be joining the boys on tour I also miss the one directions lads as well. "How long til the plane lands" Lucy asked me"2 hours we should go" I replied and we headed off.

"I Skyped Ash while they were on the flight he said that Luke's gone nuts without you. He really misses you" Lucy told me"yeah that's Luke always a softie" I chuckled. We parked in a empty space I pulled out my sunglasses after all it was spring. We stood waiting at the gate"I've missed the boys so much" I said "same here" she sighed. I saw him Luke smiled oh god I've missed that smile he started running towards me. Luke was almost there when Calum ran and shoved him Calum squeezed me"hey Cates how are you I missed you"he told me."I'm really good missed you too" "what the fuck Calum why'd you do that" Luke says clearly annoyed. "I wanted to see cates she's my best friend" he replied"yeah well she's my girlfriend I kinda wanted to hug her first" Luke said still mad. I went over and kissed Luke for a long time our kiss was passionate. "Oh god I've missed that" Luke said once we pulled back I hugged him tightly he hugged me just as tight. I let go after a little while"welcome home Luke" I told him"its good to be home" he said.

"Ugh you people disgust me" Mikey said I laughed went over and hugged him"I missed you" I said"missed you too " he says. I went to Ashton next"hey Cates take care of luc for me like I asked" Ash said and hugged me"yeah I did" I pulled back. "Let's go get some lunch I'm starved" Calum said"wait where's Luke. Damnit we lost that kid already" Michael sighed"I'm gonna put a leash on that boy" I said the others laughed. I felt somebody grab my hand"well theres Luke mate no running off now we can go to lunch" Ashton said. "In my defense I had to pee" Luke said he put his arm around my waist"whose going with who"Calum said."How about me and Luke go with you in my car then Luc Ash and Mike snag a taxi" I suggested."Sounds like a plan I'm driving thou" Calum says and I passed him the keys.

LUKES POV

I love her everything about her she's my whole world I cannot imagine my life without her. Cates my baby forever I looked over at her and just stared"Luke stop staring" Cates told me. I stared more intently"stop its awkward" she laughs I pulled her in for a kiss"hey no sex while I'm in the car". I just kept kissing Cates"somebody get me a barf bag" Calum gaged"BTW were here" he continued. I helped her out of the car I put my arms around her as we walked."They wouldn't stop kissing" Michael complained"yeah same with these too" Cal said in agreement. We sat down at the table our waitress came over to take our orders. Michael got some pasta Calum got steak Ashton and Luc were sharing a burger I got some fish n chips while Cates got a salad which is weird.

"Babe you okay you got a salad" I asked"I'm fine I forgot too tell you I've started eating healthier. So I can loose some weight" she replied that's absurd she doesn't need to loose weight she's already skinny enough she's perfect. Somethings not right "so after this tour we start preparing for our ep release we've already gotten three of the songs written well start recording soon." Mikey said"guys that's amazing I'm so proud of my boys" Lucy said."It'll be fun recording and we still need our last song we gotta write it" I chimed." Oh lukeyboo always the responsible one" Cal said"don't call me Lukeyboo only certain people can call me that". "Like who your girlfriend" Mikey called out as he high fived cal I blushed because Cates does call me that."Oh oh oh we got a blusher wait does she really call you Lukeyboo" Ash said while the others laughed even Cates." I slumped down" yeah she calls me that" I said blushing like mad. I hit my head on the table it's always me the food came thank god.

Everyone started eating my fish was really good"Cates you've gotta try this pasta. You'd love it" Mikey told her"just one bite...mmm good stuff" after 30 minutes we all finished and headed out."Here's your keys back my mums coming to get me" cal said and tossed caitie her keys. Something's seriously not right "babe let's go on a walk let the others take your car" I said she handed Mikey her keys this time. I grabbed her hand interlocking our fingers" catekins what happened I understand you want to eat healthier. Why do you wanna loose weight your perfect just the way you are you don't need to loose weight your already skinny" I told her. She stopped walking we were at a park she led me over to a bench we sat down."Luke your the sweetest I figured us ask me about that there's no point in lying to you. I met a fan of yours shortly after I flew back to Sydney she came up to me. Told me I wasn't good enough for you said that I was too fat needed to loose weight. At first it didn't bother me but then it got to me so I started eating half of every meal and I purged. About a month ago remember that day I told you I was sick Luke . I wasent sick I was in the hospital because I fainted for not eating enough" she said with tears in her eyes.

I was upset with her why didn't she tell me I could've helped her I didn't know what to feel I was hurt and a little angry but also worried."Why didn't you tell me" I spat out"calm down Luke you were busy with tour and performing. I didn't wanna worry you or distract you or be a burden to you." She replied my face remained cold "you didn't wanna worry me I was halfway across the world while you were in the hospital. You didn't think to tell me what was going on fuck you didn't think me your boyfriend deserves to know about this sort of thing" I yelled. "I'm sorry Luke I just it was hard but I've gotten better I'm sorry I didn't tell you". She said I was mad it was clear" I can't deal with this just I'm gonna go I'll call you later" I stormed off.

I walked to the 5sos house"mate you look mad" Ash said and I told him everything. "Luke your an idiot you do realize that she's probably crying because you upset her. She didn't tell you because she didn't want you to worry about her she wanted you to concentrate on your shows and fans not her. That's a really nice thing to do she's probably crying im sure your mad she didn't tell you because you wanted to help her. Go apologize its only been four hours since our plane landed and your already fighting with her" Ash told me he was right"your right as usual I'll go apologize" I said and hugged him.

"Go away Luke I know its you" she said I was knocking on her bedroom"Catekins come on I'm sorry I love you I've just got home let's not fight. I'm not mad I'm just worried about you" I told her softly"that's really sweet but I'm not done being mad at you yet" she calls. "Okay I'll go you'll be at the shows though right" I asked"of course lukeyboo I might be mad but Ill never miss any chances to see the band". Hearing her say that gives me hope"I love you Cates" "I love you too" she said back. I hate when she does this its the worst shell be mad at me yet say she loves me.

I left and went back home"so everything all perfect" Ash asked"no she refused my apology said shell be at the shows an that she loves me. Suppose I'm not in as much shit as I though I'd be in" I replied"dude that sucks. You hate when she does that but I reckon in a few days shell be in your arms. If all else fails we will be singing beside you at every show" he pats my back I chuckled"true she's a sucker for that song" I say. "