PLANNING

LUCY POV

Today Ashton and i were planning our wedding its been stressful lately. I'm starting to think that what Cates and Luke did was the smart thing there's just so much to do so little time and ash is always busy. Were going cake testing flower shopping and making the invitations. First the boys have an early morning interview with some radio show. Hopefully they will be back seeing as our appointment is at 9am and its almost 8:20. I got a text from him"luc I'm so sorry but looks like I wont be there for the cake testing. We've been scheduled to be on the Ellen show last minute once again I'm sorry i feel awful love you kisses-Ash" the text read. I was annoyed and mad i texted back saying that it was fine ill see him later. Well i cant go alone i thought i went over to Cates and Luke's room"aww come here I'm sorry ill go with you if you want" Cates offered i nodded my head yes and we left.

"Mmmmm this triple chocolate fudge cake is AMAZING"! I exclaimed"yeah its really good I love it almost as much as the strawberry cheesecake" Cates said. "Which one do you think Ashton would like" I asked her"I don't know the chocolate one call and ask" she shrugged. I rung him but it went straight to voice mail"no answer" I sighed"I'll call Luke maybe his phone died" Cates smiled sympathetic. She put her phone on speaker"hey how's my sexy wife doing today" Luke said Cates blushed."I'm good is Ashton there Lucy and I are cake testing we want his input we've got it down to two" she asked"no sorry he's not he left about 15 said he had errands to run I'll be home soon love you" Luke says. That bastard I thought he fucking forgot about our flower appointment in 30 minutes.

"I'll take the chocolate" I told the cashier and gave her the wedding date"luck you alright you seem a but frazzled" Cates looked at me"I'm not frazzled I'm pissed Ashton knew we had plans today. I asked for one damn day of his busy ass life so we could plan our wedding but he's out running errands its bullshit Cates" I yelled in the car. "Lucy I'm sure hell meet us at the place just calm down you can't plan mad or stresses" she told me. We got to the floral place I waited ten minutes no Ashton once again Cates and I picked them out. I chose lilacs for me and tulips for the bridesmaids"I swear I will murder Ashton if he's not at home ready to help me with these invitations" I spat out. "CATIE" Luke shouts as we walk in the bus"LUCAS" she shouts back Luke picks up Cates and leaves"where's Ashton" I asked Mikey"out with cal" he replies.

"Where are they" I questioned"at a basketball game with harry liam and Louis" he said. I put my fists together"luck you okay you seem mad" Michael asks"no I am not fucking okay. I ask for one god damn day out of his busy life so he can help me plan was understanding when this interview came up an he missed the cake testing but then he just forgot about the rest. He won't answer my calls or texts its bullshit I'm so pissed at him Mikey I just wanted one stupid day now I really need help with this invitations" I ranted. By the end I was crying Michael hugged me"im sorry Ashton is being a dooshe today I'll help with the invitations it'll be okay just talk to him be angry at him he deserves it" he told me. I wiped my eyes and we started working.

After about two hours they came home laughing and pretending to shoot hoops Ashton tried to kiss me but I turned away" Lucy everything okay" he said concerned. "Cal mate let's go pay Luke and Cates a visit" Mikey said leading them out I couldn't hold it in any longer "ASHTON WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU TODAY"!!! I exploded. "Oh shit I was suppose to go flower shopping and do the invitations I'm sorry Lucy I forgot and harry had these extra tickets then after the interview I had to go get new sunglasses and a bandanna" he said sadly. He ditched ME for sunglasses and a headband oh hell naw. "I ASKED FOR ONE GOD DAMN FUCKING DAY FROM YOUR BUSY ASS SCHEDULE SO WE CAN DO SOME WEDDING PLANNING AND WAS SO UNDERSTANDING ABOUT THE INTERVIEW. BUT YOU DITCHED ME FOR SUNGLASSES AND A HEADBAND HELL NO IM SO PISSED AT YOU I JUST WANTED ONE STUPID DAY" I screamed.

Ashton just stood there stunned he ran his fingers through his hair" I'm a real dooshe aren't I" he finally spoke. "Yeah you are" I agreed"Lucy I feel horrible and like the worst fiance on the planet" he continued I stayed silent and sat down. "Its just do you not want to marry me do you not love anymore is that why you didn't show up" I said crying. "Lucy look at me" he pleaded so I did" if theres one thing I'm fucking sure about its that I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you I can't promise that I won't mess up sometimes like today. I can promise that I will always be there for you to protect you to love you its you luc your the person I want with me to be there when all my dreams come true." Ashton said softly I cried more this time"okay ashy washy" I chuckled I hugged him tightly and kissed him as well.

"How did the planning go today" he asked Ashton and I were lying in our bunk cuddling" it went well I chose a triple chocolate fudge cake with chocolate drizzle frosting. I picked out some light purple lilacs and some dark purple and white tulips for flowers. Ranted on cates came home ranted on Mikey then we did the invitations" I yawned. "Sounds like you got a lot done so after a lot of begging I got management to give me the whole day off tomorrow until the show so I can do wedding planning with you" ash told me. "You aren't shitting me are you" I said"no I really did so whatever you want to get planned well do it together" he smiles. I kissed Ashton goodnight before closing my eyes and letting sleep take me.