FREAKING OUT

LUCY
the wedding was so soon like in two weeks soon I mean I'm so excited cause ash and I will finally be married but there's just so much I feel like I have to do. "Ashton have you decided on a best man yet" i asked sitting down on his lap"yeah I think I'm gonna pick Luke its only fair I mean he choose me plus Cates is your made of honor". Ashton said"do you realize in two weeks you'll be my wife and I get to be with you forever" he told me playing with my hair. "I love you so much" I told ash cuddling into him"I love you too" he says"I know I've been really stressing these past couple months about our wedding thanks for always being there" I said.

"Of course luc I'll always be there for you even when I'm a thousand miles away I'd come home in a heartbeat if you needed me to". That's what I love about Ashton he's so funny and immature and giggly all the time I forget how sweet and nice he is. "Who do you reckon will be next after us" I asked"hard to tell Mikey an cal haven't been with their girls for that long" he replies. I looked at ash and kissed him"Lucy" he mutters kissing my shoulder Ashton and I just sit there enjoying one another's company.

My phone rang it was the florist the flowers were suppose to be delivered tomorrow"hello this is rick from the florists place I have some news. It might a couple weeks later when we get you the flowers cause were behind on our deliveries" he told me. I panicked immediately a bride has too have flowers its one of the 6 necessity's "I'm supposed to get married in two weeks" I sighed"I'm sort well try our best" he told me and sung up. Great just great I banged my head on the table"you alright in there" ash called"yeah I'm fine" I said trying to be happy. "Lucy" Ashton giggles"your not okay tell me what's wrong babe" he says"the flowers might not be delivered on time" I told him"I'm sure they will so what if their behind well have flowers if there still not here on the day of our wedding the I'll go to the local flower place" he smiles missing my cheek.

"Its just if one thing goes wrong I fear a chain reaction and our big day will be ruined" I vented"nothing could possibly ruin our big day except for you not showing up" he laughs. I hit Ashton with a pillow that just made him laugh even more"Ashton stop you know your irresistible when you laugh its too adorable" I say. "I know baby its my best feature" Ashton smiles he's right our wedding will be perfect. The moment I knew Ashton was the one for me came when he got jealous it was just after our one year anniversary I was visiting him on tour. I met all the one direction lads and their band I got on really well with Dan.

Dan is one directions guitar man we became fast friends an later on that day Ashton was weird he just kept glaring at me and avoiding me. I finally asked him what his problem was he said"you might as well be date in Dan since you seem to get along so well". Then I processed to tell Ashton that I was way into drummers if he gets jealous he cares that moment I thought I could be with ash forever and after another 2 years I'm finally going to have it.

CALUM
Things have been so good between me an Sades lately were so close to that one year mark and I feel like if you can make it a year you can make it forever. I don't want to propose to her I'm not ready for marriage yet I mean I know ashton an Luke are but I probably won't be for another year or two. I could see myself marrying Sadie someday by the end of this year I'm expecting either Cates or Lucy to be pregnant its bound to happen. There going to want children and those children will have these best uncle ever.

"Hey cal pal how was your day" Sadie asked me coming in the door and kissing me"fine we had tour rehearsal and then a writing session how was school" I said."it was good I have a lot of homework today I get to learn all about our first law and how to deal with either side of it. " she sighed"sorry baby girl sound boring but you should probably get started on it right away. " I suggested"your right or else I won't do it" she sighs and leaves to work on it. We've got a plan for this year while were on tour well record release our first single in the summer then a new album in October I'm so excited our sounds gonna be a bit different but still the same punk pop sound.

Lucy an ashes wedding is so close now 2 weeks away then well have two married couples and two bf/gf ones. Its crazy I still think its crazy all four of us are taken now when for two years it was just Luke an Ashton. I'm so lucky I found Sadie all of a sudden a heard a loud thump then a loud frustrated groan ugh sadie always does this she always overworks herself to the point where she gets mad. its like a weekly thing sometimes an every other day thing i go to the office room"sadie are you okay" i ask" yeah im fin calum just fucking fine" she replies. i open the door"your clearly not fine babygirl come on lets go do something fun" i state. 

sadie looks at me and slowly nods"so what are we gonna do" she asks"we are taking a road trip" i smirk"a road trip for how long. calum i have school tomorrow i still have to finish that damn paper" she scolds"sades chill the fuck out were just going to a special place okay its only an hour away" i say."fine but it better be worth it" she mutters rolling her eyes i chuckle we listen to green day most of the way there"okay babygirl were here" i tell her"calum this is your old school. why are we here" she questions"i always wanted to have sex in the music rooms closet with a girl and since youre my girl i figured who better than you" i smile and wink. 

"calum thats insane how are we even gonna get in and isent this breaking an entering we could get in trouble and end up in 2 weeks" sadie freaks"i dident hear a no in there at all" i counter laughing at her "calpal stop this is serious" sadie says. i laugh more"just come with me" i plead giving her the puppy dog face" nooooo shit you know that always works" she whines i put my arm around her shoulders and kiss her cheek. 

the janitor was still inside i banged on the glass he went over and opened the door"boy why are you at this school so late" he said"sir please i left my English paper in my locker and its due tomorrow and if i dont finish it i will fail my class and then i wont graduate" i flip out" okay okay come one in just be quick" he sighs. " oh we will thanks you make my dreams come true" i wink at him and pull sadie with me" i figure we got 25 minutes max before hell come looking so strip" i rush taking off my clothes sadie laughs but does the same. "great now come here" i say taking her in the closest kissing her rough. 

"wow calum that was amazing im really glad we did this" sadie smiles looking at me were walking out now" i know thanks for making my sexual fantasy come true babygirl i love you" i kiss her cheek. " youre welcome i love you too" she kisses my cheek sadie falls asleep on the ride home i carry her to my bed and lay her down then i find her paper and notes. she just needs a conclusion paragraph so i spend an hour writing one for her then i go back to my room and get in beside sades. 

i woke up when sadies alarm went off"shit i dident finish my paper" sadie said" no worries look i spent an hour coming up with a concluding paragraph using the notes you took" i smile handing it to her."cal pal this even sounds like me im impressed and so thankful for you i love you so much" she gives me lots of kisses oh yeah whose the best boyfriend me.