MELBOURNE

LUKES POV
Today were making the 5 hour bus ride Melbourne I've always loved it there its not as busy as Sydney but nowhere near as small as Victoria. Cates was still asleep since it was only 8am she wakes up at about ten"lukeyboo" she says dragging her blanket."hey sleepy head" i say she climbs on me and curls into me"i cant sleep unless your with me" she mumbles."i love you so much your adorable" i kiss her temple. "Hey Luke were stopping for breakfast at i hop" ash whispers"thanks man ill wake cates up" i smiled. She's too precious to wake up "sexy wife its time to get up now were going to i hop" i cooed."no its sleepy time" she mutters"come o i breakfast will wake you up" i kiss her cheeks.

I started to get up from my chair"no lukeyboo stay more cuddles" she pouts. After five minutes she gets ready she's wearing my nirvana shirt with jeans and uggs and my purple Bennie"i love it when you wear my clothes. " "yeah your stuff was the first i saw" she giggled it was cold out seeing as it was spring. We left the bus and started walking cates was falling behind"babe come on" "what sorry im still waking up" i yawned."why are you so sleepy" i ask grabbing her hand"i just am" she says so i give her a piggy back ride. "Its a lovely morning the suns out and so are the birdies"Sadie said chipper. Cates clung onto my side"i am loving clingy you usually its me but today its you" i told her. I kissed her a few times our food was amazing"piggy back to the bus" i offered she nodes she went right back to sleep on me for a few hours. "Did i fall asleep on you im sorry" "dont be sorry you all rested up now" i stroked her hair"yes i am im no longer sleepy".

It was later now after the show weve got a party weve been invited to joels house"you guys go ahead im not feeling well" cates said. "That means im out too"i chimed"Luke your so sweet but go have fun dont get too drunk" she smiles"okay but i love you ill call to check in" i kiss her forehead. Ir felt so weird being at a party without cates"the names arzaylea yours is" a girl says. "Luke the names Luke" i smiled playing with my drink"you looked so lonely over here thought id drop by" she flirts"my wife wasent feeling well" i say.

"Your married but how you look so young" she replied shocked"i am young only 19 been married for a year. We dated for two before i proposed got married four days later" i laugh arzayleas cool she likes the same music as me. I was about 6 martinis in when she asked me to dance "okay lets do it" my drunk brain told me. Dont know how paps found joels place but they did and now cameras were everywhere"Luke ditch the girl lets go" said mikey. "I hope cates dosent seen those pics" i panicked. We got on the bus at about 3am cates was sound asleep i pulled her close to me i did not wake up til 11 which is late for me"hey lukeyboo sorry the paps ruined all the fun last night" cates told me. "You saw the pictures oh im so sorry nothing happened nothing was going to " i rushed"Luke i know im glad you had fun. Im not the jealous one you are" she teased i hugged her"yeah well i missed you" i told her. "I know im sorry i was just exhausted i promise ill be more fun tonight. to make it up to you lets find another party and attend together" cates suggests.

"okay after the show well party tonight be ready at ten" i say i put a reminder in her phone and sent a text reminder to send later she forgets things so easily. "im starving wanna go to pizza hut" i plead with a big grin"only because your adorable when you smile like that" she kisses my cheek."hey guys were headed out to pizza hut text us if you want us to bring you back some" i call putting my arm around cates waist.

"so how long til we get there" she asks" ten minutes tops its just a few blocks this way" i smile"tell me about arzaylea" "um well shes a cool person she likes Phoenix green day all time low blink favorite colors purple she only wears black. shes been to one of our shows yet didnt know who you were til i told her" i replied"i hope i get to meet her she sounds nice" cates smiles i kiss her a few times we arrived and hopped in line it was not that crowded it could have been much worse i pull cates into me. "you are so incredibly hott and your eyes are beautiful like the stars your hair smells like mint i love you so damn much sexy wife".