BUSINESS DAYS

MICHAELS POV
I hate business days I don't like being away from my girlfriend. Today we were at an interview its been a week since Luke and Cates got married. There's been rumors flying everywhere because they've been spotted with rings today Luke was confirming them. I was a little worried for him I mean our fans are the best so nice and loving. Still they might be a bit angry or upset I just hope it goes over okay. I finished the song I wrote for Angel it went on our good girls ep the fans seem to dig it our interview today is with Sirius. "Please welcome the newest punk band Michael Ashton Luke and Calum aka 5SOS" the guy said we came out I stuck my tongue out and waved at the fans. He took no time to get with the questions"Luke mate I'm gonna cut to the chase were all dying to know are you a married man" he asked.

Luke took a deep breath and looked at us I gave him a thumbs up."I've been given full permission to spill on everything the answer is yes I am married to my long term love cates" he responded. The fans sat in silence I mean it was insane they all had looks of shock"wow well congrats man give us the details". "We got married a week ago today and I only proposed 2 days before on Wednesday. I bought the ring 4 months ago planned on proposing the last day she was here. When Ashton proposed it kinda threw off my plans didn't want to steal his thunder. I just wanted to be married to Cates I didn't care about having a long engagement she said yes and then two days later we got married. " Luke explained having gotten over the initial shock the fans went crazy for him.

"Moving on time for fan questions this ones to Michael from Kayla. It reads what's the best part about angel p.s I love you all so freaking much". This was a no brainier "first of all I love you too Kayla. I'd be lying if I say I didn't enjoy going to her photo shoots" I said every one laughed so did I. "On a more serious note she's just a cool chick I'd have to say that for being a model she eats like a cave woman. Its cool that she's teaching girls that they don't have to starve themselves to be beautiful. To me that's hugely inspiring" I concluded the fans awed"next question this ones from Cindy she wants to know your favorite tour bus memory". That's a damn good question I thought Calum was already chuckling."okay so this involve s my girlfriend Sadie we had just come back from the show. She climbed up the bus stairs lost balance fell off the bus then they closed the doors and started moving. I was too busy laughing my ass off so Ashton and Lucy had to go tell them they left Sadie" Calum told us.

"I remember that mate that was awesome" I commented"I'm gonna go with the spider story." said Ash another good time that spider was fucking scary as shit. Luke being the sap he is went with his proposal I had no fucking clue."Mikey your left" Luke said looking at me"shit I have no fucking clue you guys stole all the good ones" I replied made everyone laugh. We played a game of truth or dare next and then we were done. "Gotta jet guys meeting angel at her shoot for seventeen" I said saying goodbye I checked twitter Luke and Cates were everywhere.

@michael5SOS since everything's out there I can finally tweet my congrats to my brother and his new wife love you both @luke5SOS @cateshemmings

@cateshemmings seeing all the trends and nice tweets thank you all so much Luke and I love you loads xxx

@luke5SOS you guys are the greatest fans on the planet #5sosfamrules thanks for being so supportive pics will be up on insta shortly.

@angelbaby wooooo!!! Everything's out in the open now their wedding was so special be nice to them today guys. I'm watching you >;)

So many nice tweets"Angel baby" I called out she was sitting down sipping her water."Hey Mikey" she greeted I hugged and kissed her a few times "You look smashing as always" I told her. She blushed"your sweet I love you so the interview went well I presume" she inquired. "Yeah at first the fans were stunned but then they were happy and cheering for them so that was cool" I told her. " Cates was so worried for today" angel said"so was Lukey you almost done" I asked. "Yeah almost this is my last outfit then we can go to taco bell or pizza hut okay" she smiled"sounds perfect" I smiled back. Angel really was an Angel she's so good at her job the camera loves her I love her. "Your ass looks particularly great today" I complimented her she punched me"Mikey stop" she scolded. "I can't help it I love you" I told her hugging her"as I love you now let go I'm starving. I'm feeling like I could eat a whole medium pizza hungry" angel told me. I laughed and grabbed her hand it was a nice day out in Chicago we decided to walk.

"Hi could I get a medium meat lovers stuffed crust and a medium pepperoni for here" Angel ordered. I pulled out my card and payed"how was the rest of the shoot before I got there" I asked Angel. "It went well we got a lot of good shots can't wait to see them" she replied I kissed her a few times."I heard just saying on the radio today" she blushed she's so adorable when she blushes."Oh really that's awesome I hope your ex hears it every day and knows that song is about him" I laughed. "Yeah me too" she says we haven't seen much of Luke or Cates they've been staying at hotels"I miss Luke I've barely seen him. He shows up for rehearsals and things then goes home and sees Cates" I sighed."I know I miss them too but their married and married couples have a lot of sex right after they get married" she responded stuffing her face with pizza.

After we left pizza hut we went back to the tour bus Lucy was looking at bridal magazines. Ashton and Niall were playing FIFA while Sadie and Calum were playing go fish. Angel and I sat on the couch next to luc"any ideas for the wedding" I asked."A few Ashton and I are in know rush to get married I've got the date picked out. March 23rd 2015 just after our 3 year anniversary other than that not really" Lucy told us. Angel cuddled into me more I kissed her forehead the door opened and in walked Luke and Cates."Well well Mr and Mrs hemmings what made you decide to come out of your cave" calum questioned wriggling his eyebrows"shut up cal. We just missed everyone" Luke replies"we brought trivial pursuit couples game night" Cates suggested.

We all agreed Niall was going to be the judge Luke and Cates went first"entertainment " Niall said."Your question is who was the first band to debut at number one in america" he asked. "It was the Beatles right" Luke whispered"no babe it was one direction the Beatles didn't debut at number one" Cates said back."Okay if your sure our answer is one direction" Luke said proudly"way to listen to your wife you got it right". "YES THAT'S MY WIFE" they high five"Angel and Mikey you have people and places." Niall told us"shit were so fucked" we said at the same time"awww" we said again. "Your question is which continent has the largest land mass". "Shit I don't have a clue baby" I told her"same here let's take a random guess we will go with Asia" Angel shouted out. "Wrong answer it was Europe" he said. "Lucy and Ash you have history your question is she did Christopher Columbus sail to america" he asked."9214" Ashton shouted confidently"NO SHUT UP ASH IT WAS 1492 NIALL THAT'S OUR FINAL ANSWER" Lucy shouted covering Ashton's face.

"Corrrrecto" Niall told them raising his eyebrows"Calum and Sadie you have science. Boy this is a toughie when was the first electric current established". Calum opened his mouth to speak but then shut it"Sades your the smartie I don't know shit" he told her. "Okay I think it was Ben Franklin shortly after he discovered electricity and that was in 1777 so I'm going to go with 1778" she guessed. "You've got yourself a brain and a beauty there calum" he called out they kissed"yes I knew I chose right" cal cheered. "Mr and Mrs hemmings you have people and places what country lost the least amount of casualties in both world wars". "It was us right Australia were quite a peaceful nation"Luke suggested"I got nothing better sure why not." Cates threw in "corrrrrrectamundo once again the hemmings are in the lead" .