FLY AWAY

MICHAEL'S POV
luke is dying its been 24 hours since cates has talked to him like ash luke tries to not let it show when hes breaking. Its hard to tell with luke but late at night i heard soft crying"hey mikey" cates greets"morning" i say. "Wheres angel" she asks"she had to leave for a job shell be back Wednesday its for newtrogenas campaign" i reply. Today is a traveling day were traveling to newscastle"well bestie im thinking we get pizza we get a shit load of sweets and watch some TV" she suggests. "Awesome ill order pizza" i say dialing the number.

We go get sweets then turn on the TV in our back room"after the break tune in to find out which 5SOSs members marriage might be falling apart. Im Jocelyn Davis with clever TV" i turned it off"no i wanna hear the story" pouts i sigh "its your choice" i mumble eating candy. "Were back with a very juicy story could luke hemmings and wife cates be headed for divorce".

"Luke was seen kissing someone spoiler it wasent his wife in fact its the very same girl luke met at a party. Her name is arzaylea a source said luke and cates are not speaking and that they saw cates freak out at a nearby park. Heres a few pictures" they showed them it made cates out to be the monster"what do you guys think is cates being reasonable or just looking for attention" Jocelyn said. I looked at cates she looked sad"hey dont believe a word of that bullshit they dont fucking know what there talking about" i tell her serious. "Thanks mikey" she smiles and cuddles into me luke comes in"dont worry im just getting something for ash" he sighs and leaves.

"Its killing you know on the inside he hates this" i sigh"yeah i know" cates replies smiling a bit. She then checks twitter and starts to cry "hey hey whats wrong" i ask worried. She shows me her phone #overdramaticcates #attentionseekingwhore #5SOSfamwaswrong were trending all about cates and it was all hate. "Cates this is horrible and so wrong" i say upset i pull out my phone. I was gonna go on a rant but luke beat me to it.

@luke5SOS i honestly cannot believe this. She dosent deserve it. Any of it.

@luke5SOS this sickens me. Dont believe everything you fucking hear.

"NO I DONT CARE IM GOING TO FIX THIS" we heard luke yell."no luke stop its not going to fix it just let it blow over" ash says."i cant ash i just fucking cant when its about her" he exclaims. Cates and i look at each other"maybe you should" i start"no tomorrow i will" cates remains firm. Calum came in with Carmen"are you okay cates" he asked her"yeah ill be okay eventually" "im so sorry the media is cruel and bias" he states. "Hes so fucking sweet even when im this mad at him he still protects and loves me" cates whines i chuckle"because he loves you in relationships it dosent matter how mad a person is. If someone goes after them your gonna get your fight club on" i say she laughs.

"Has she seen the trends" luke asks us"yeah she has " cal told him"is she okay how bad did she cry" he questions. "Shell be alright not too bad some tears were shed but shes better now" i smile "good thats all that matters" he leaves. Cates cal and i play Mario kart for a while to keep her occupied.

"Im not even mad anymore at luke really"cates tells us we were in the middle of a race. I was winning as per usual"then stop torturing him he misses you so fucking much its driven him crazy" cal mentions."yes baby yes yes" i yell"seriously cates im with cal if you aint mad why not talk to him" i inquire. "I said Tuesday ill talk to him on Tuesday" she reiterates then it clicks. "Omg you like this luke is so annoying and clingy sometimes ill bet you just wanna kill him. You dont get much alone time this is more than a punishment its a lukcation " i say and laugh.

"Mikey your smarter than you get credit for. Its really kinda is i mean i love the boy to death but my god." was all cates said"understandable i think we all go through lukcations at some point" calum points out. I won the cup cates got second and calum third now im playing Pokemon calums face timing sades and honey. Cates went to take a nap on my bunk she slept in calums last night"guys how is she" luke questions. "Fine tired shes taking a nap but better than 4 hours ago " i state"excellent" he said and left. Cal sighs"i admit its adorable how he keeps asking us about her true love right there".

"Yeah it really is well he just has to survive the rest of today and the night" i smile and call angel. "Angel baby i miss you" i greet"mikey cliffy I miss you" she said. I blushed"hows the campaign" i wonder"great just filmed a commercial now im on my dinner break. Wbu whatd you guys do today" angel asks"hung out with cates we watched TV ate pizza sweets. Played Mario kart now shes napping" i say"that poor girl shes had so much drama the past couple days" angel sighs.

"I know but hopefully this whole twitter things blown over and tomorrow shes talking to luke. " i told her"thank god cause she needs him. She told me today she was so close to cracking and bawling on him but you made her laugh" angel tells me. "Your so caring" she adds"i love you angel Daniels and i miss you like crazy" "i love you Michael Clifford and i miss you like crazy too. I should go" she says"bye kisses" i make kissy noise"your such a dork goodbye" she laughs and hangs up.

i hear quiet sniffles coming from the kitchen area it was luke i sigh and walk over to him poor guy i do feel bad for him luke had silent tears" i just dont know what to do. shes my wife Michael i always know how to make her forgive me but shes so mad help me please if you no anything.. i mean dont hesitate tate....i mean i wont tell her you told me" luke said awkward i chuckle."look luke" i start" shes not mad at you anymore hasent been for hours she promised herself Tuesday shed talk to you im sure in the morning you guys will be fine" i reassure."thank you so much Michael" luke wipes his tears. 

"calum will you carry me" we hear a sleepy cates say"yeah where too" he replies"the couch in the lounge area so i can read and avoid Lucas" she shouts luke and i both roll are eyes at how childish she was. "i cant believe i married that" luke laughs " get some rest bro or at least try too okay" i encourage."alright i will i think i could use a good nights sleep after today just one more sleep. " he smiles heading to his bunk and cuddling pengy what a dork i thought but Michael you also sleep with a stuffed animal. hmm guess that makes you a dork too oh god im on the same level as luke whatever im still more punk rock.