ALONE IN AUSTRALIA

LUCY POV

ashton left yesterday it was a hard time i told him id go to Melbourne that was it i cant risk the paps exploiting our pregnancy were waiting to tell the whole world at the three month mark. i dont remember the last time i was alone in a house ive never lived alone. up until i graduated i lived with my parents then cates and i got our own place and had that til we moved in with our boys. it feels so weird i can do so many things ive mostly just cleaned the house with some music on i dont have ash here to distract me. sadies busy at school shes studying like crazy calum made me promise id check up on her take her out cause she over-studies and its hard for her to balance fun with that without cal.

im honestly dying inside i cannot wait for the fans to hear the new album the reactions they got for fly away money jet black heart and shes kinda hot have all been incredible. my favorite song is either outer space or invisible but the song they wrote called broken home is also amazing. i turned on the TV"uh oh trouble in paradise Luke hemmings was spotted yesterday dancing with a girl at a party spoiler its not his wife. this is the same girl he met at the madden bros most recent bash i hope whatever this is is all innocent i really dont think Luke cheated but then again you never really know in Hollywood."

shit i thought poor Luke and cates now they've got a massive scandle ill bet its all over twitter i pulled out my phone to check sure enough fans have gone crazy"who is this bitch and why she trying to break them up" one read. i went to arzayleas page shes been getting tons of hate i felt bad for her i mean hates no fun all 4 of us girl went through a hate phase.

@Luke5SOS theres too much bad in this world. Dont listen to it.

well i suppose Luke took care of that i decided to call cates "hey Lucy" she greets"hi cates are you doing okay" i asked."yeah im fine im just waiting for this to blow over i wish they wouldn't think he automatically cheated though." she said"well im glad hows Adelaide" i questioned"beautiful theres so many pretty buildings Luke and i walked past a fountain. Im lonely though angels away for the week so its just me here. " cates replied "im sorry your so lonely babes if it helps so am i. I've got plans with sadie for tomorrow though" i told her. "Cool the boys are at sound check right now meeting the fans ashton worries about you and the baby when hes not around" she chuckled"yeah im kinda bummed out ash will miss the first ultra sound i know its their job but it sucks why did we have to marry rockstars" i whined.

"you cant help who you fall in love with it just happens ive known you for what almost ten years now you dated a ton in high school and yet the first time you told me about ashton you had a far bigger grin on your face than any of your previous boyfriends. its was in the way you spoke about him like he was some angel sent from heaven above and then the next day you heard him laugh you said that it was far cuter and deeper than any song youve ever heard. i honestly think you fell in love with ash at first sight and him with you the love you share is forever you fell in love with ashton because you were suppose to it takes a rare kind of girl to be with someone famous either someone who gets the industry like angel or super understanding girls like the rest of us. im sure ashton is also bummed out hell be missing his childs first heartbeat that probably wont be the last first hell miss either which is sad" cates told me"when did you get so deep and mature" i chuckled" when i married luke i think his deep persona is starting to rub off on me" she laughs.

"hey i better go babes but i know its only been one day i miss you tons lucy" i swear i could feel her smile"you too go have fun with the guys enjoy being married" i hung up. I wish i was still on tour butt i cant be cates is so lucky. Today is one of those days i wish i wasent pregnant ash and i never got to enjoy just being married. We never got to be like how cates and Luke are we went straight to babies. Im so jealous of them they get to be in that just married phase its like the honeymoon phase but worse. I see them and just know how in love they are.

@lucyirwin nothing like a therapeutic session with the bestie. love you so much @cateshemmings cant wait til i see you again.

@cateshemmings@lucyirwin your welcome loves. its what im here for. love you cant wait too see your pretty face.

@ashton5SOS @lucyirwin why dident you call me :( i wouldeve helped. for the record nobody even cates misses you and loves you as much as i do luc.

@lucyirwin @ashton5SOS how is it that you can still make me blush even hundreds of miles away <3. i promise ill tell you everything sometime but youve got a show to do go get em ashy washy.