NEW YEARS AND TOUR REHERSALS

CATES POV
I love the big apple everything's so fast paced and exciting here i love it. Right now were catching up with Niall since one directions also going to be on dick Clark"so this is it your final performance before break." I ask him"yea its insane it'll be weird at first i reckon but im just excited to go on holidays have family time and some privacy" he answers. Come hang in Aussie it'll be summer we can go surfing and camping and hiking ill be so bored without Luke. " i tell him he laughs"sure ill take a chonce on Aussie ID love to" he smiles.

"I'm worried about the fans cates what if they leave or find a different band to love. The fans are my girls too" he vents"aww nialler your fans are the most dedicated fierce fandom your fans coined the phrase fandom is family. They will still be here when you get back they'll still tweet every day to make sure your okay" i squeeze his hand. "Thanks love " he hugs me and kisses my cheek"welcome Niall I'm always here for you" we rake some selfies.

@niallofficial @cateshemmings stole this girl today boy ive missed you bff.
@cateshemmings @niallofficial ive missed you we had such a fun day. Hey quit tweeting and pay attention to the road.

@luke5SOS @cateshemmings @niallofficial this is such a cute pic i love it. Horan you better bring my girl back in one piece and no Irish accent this rime 😑

@niallofficial @luke5SOS @cateshemmings will do buddy.

@cateshemmings @luke5SOS @niallofficial whater mater er Luke. Take a chonce on the wee Irish accent.

@luke5SOS @cateshemmings good god its already starting. You know what keep her today @niallofficial.

After coffee we went to see a movie and then we headed to rehearsal. I spent some time talking with Louis Liam and Harry "i should go find my other boys I've been away from Luke all day". I hugged them then left i saw Michael in the hallway"hey stranger" he greets"hi wheres the rehearsal room" i ask. "Down the hall take a left 3rd on the left I'm headed to pee hows Niall" "he's good excited for the break " i reply. "Okay see you in a few" we go our separate ways "hey people miss me" i say entering.

"Nope not one bit" Luke winks"oh okay ill just go back and hang with one direction more" i tease. "I'm kidding please come hug me" he smiles Luke hugs me so tight"hows rehearsal" i ask. "Good we've gone through it 2 times already we have twenty minutes now" he looks at me and kisses me for a few minutes. "20 minutes huh follow me" i say pulling him outside i kiss him lots"you brought me out here to make out huh" he mutters kissing me again. About 20 minutes later we went back he hugged and kissed me before going to the stage"so what'd you get up too" cal smirks.

I sit by Sadie"you guys are such teenagers" she tells me"when was the last time you and calum made out in a closest" i ask. "Never were not like that that's more you and Luke and Michael and Angel" she replies. "Whatever so you excited for tonight" "yeah i am I've actually never had a new years kiss before" she sighs. "What how not even last year " i say surprised"i was in new York you guys were in Aussie cal couldn't fly out".

"Well its amazing one of my favorite traditions" i told her Sadie and i went on to talk about plans for Calums birthday. "He claims he just wants it to be the gang and his family but I'm not convinced i wanna give him a party". "We should i know Calum he does like to party" i said. After 3 more run through it was dinner time"so tired and hungry out of energy" Luke and Michael both collapsed on the floor. "Ill only get up if somebody kisses me and helps me" Luke cries out. "So dramatic" i mumble kissing him and helping him up.

It was 10 pm two more hours to go Sadie Lucy Angel and i had taken our seats. "To open our show please welcome all the way from Australia 5 seconds of summer" the boys run out. "Alright everybody welcome to dick Clark's rockin new years eve show lets kick this party off " Michael says the notes to she's kinda hot starts. "My wife is bitchin cause i always sleep in she's also screaming when she's calling her friend she's kinda hot though" Luke sings winking and smiling at me. They sung hey everybody amnesia and she looks so perfect. Its 11 55 one directions just gotten finished i went to hug niall and chat with them for a few minutes. "There you are its 11 59 Cates" Luke exclaims" 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR" we scream and kiss.

SADIES POV
Today was the first day of tour rehearsals Cates and i are tagging along its angels day to stay with Lucy with her being 6 months ash refuses to let her come with us since shell be on tour with us. Calums birthday is in 11 days I've already got the venue and guest list were having it at a club"thanks for coming with me today sades" Calum tells me.

"Not a problem cal pal i love watching you rehearse" i kiss his cheek. He grabs my hand and we walk in"WOOO FIRST DAY OF REHEARSALS YOU EXCITED" Ashton yells out."Sure Ash" he replies "man i am so stoked for this tour" Michael smiles big"well look what we have here the hemmos are matchos" Ashton laughs.

"Please stop yes we have matching outfits i don't wanna hear any jokes or comments. " Luke scolds heading up to the mic my phone rang its was my mum"hi sweetie" she sniffles some thing was wrong. "Mom your crying whats wring what" i say softly"honey its your dad he got in an a car crash today were at the hospital by the house" she sobs. I start crying"on my way" i manage"Sadie whats wrong babes" Cates asked worried n i just cried"i have to leave its my dad he's in the hospital please don't tell cal. They should practice " i beg her"what I'm so sorry" she hugs me.

I see Calum look over at me"are you okay" he mouths i node my head as more tears and sobs come out. I run out of the building"SADIE SADIE SADES WAIT" a voice yells i year running it was Calum. "I'm fine cal" i say"bullshit Sadie whats wrong i saw you crying what happened who was on the phone" he questions. "I cant go back to rehearsal cal please its important" i cry out "not till you tell me " he says softly he wipes my tears. "Your jobs more important i have to go now just let me go cal" i beg the tears come out more.

I needed so bad one of his hugs and kisses"stop Sadie no its not now for fucks sake just tell me what the hell happened " he demands. More tears and sobs i just shake my head and start running"no Sadie stop don't shut me out" he yells i go to my car he follows me. Calum surprises me when he hugs me real tight i cant handle it i cry into him for a while i didn't speak for five minutes. "Its my dad he got in a crash there at the nearest hospital to their house" i finally tell him" get in I'm driving your clearly not stable enough" he says kissing me.

"Your dad is tough hell make it " he tells me i was okay on the tears til i saw mum. "The boys send their best" Calum said"oh good your both hear" mum hugs us. "Hows dad" i ask"he's going to be okay he's got a few cracked ribs and a broken leg but hell be fine. Just in a bed for a while he's asleep now but we can see him when he wakes up" she fills us in. I breathe a huge sigh of relief"thanks for not giving up on me today cal pal i really needed you" i kiss him. I was on his lap he was hugging me.

"If course sades ill never give up on you ever no matter how pissed off i am if your in pain that's my concern. " He kisses my forehead"well your dad could be worse" Calum told me. He played with my hair eventually i fell asleep and didn't wake up for awhile. "Baby girl wake up your daddy's awake" lops pressed to my cheek"will you carry me to his room" i yawn. "Sure thing " he kisses my cheeks"daddy" i sat hugging him"there's my daughter well i don't think ill be able to make to Japan" he jokes i chuckle. "Guess not but seriously dad I'm glad you'll be okay" i smile we visit for a couple hours til their done for the night.