CHOICES

ANGELS POV
Every choice we make defines us in some way and shapes our future I have a pretty tough one to make. I got a call from Victoria's secret they want me to be an angel which has been a dream of mine but there's a problem I'd have to be in l.a for half the year. There's the fashion show in January the spring summer fall and winter shoots\commercials I'd be in l.a all of January half of February April June August and November. "Wow angel this is huge" Mikey tells me"I know I just don't know what to do" I reply.

"You have to take it angel its been your dream for a long time" he plays with my hair"yeah but there's you and our life together" I say almost in tears. "Hey I will still be here and I go off for months out of the year when you did mermaids it will be that like. You and me were good at long distance angel baby we will get through this but if you stayed I wouldn't complain. I'm telling you that I'm okay if you go" he kisses my cheeks.

I was so touched Mikey is literally the best guy in the world"thank you so much for understanding I don't have to make a choice until next Friday so I have a bit of time" I smile. I hug Michael and kiss him for a while as well i really had no idea what i wanted anymore i mean ever since Michael and i started dating i see a life with him. i just hope that if i go that life with him will be here waiting for me to get back of course it will be i mean we live together its not like he's going anywhere accept back on tour starting February of next year. at the same time if i stay here i mean ill still have jobs and stuff but I'm not sure i wanna go on tour again then I'd be here all by myself which I'd hate i don't feel safe unless I'm with one of the boys or girls.

i decided to call the one person whoed completely understand what i was going through i called sades and told her everything"damn girl you are so lucky Michael reacted so nice unlike calum. to be honest angel its not worth it you have a boy who is loyal and crazy in love with you don't give that up for a career however if I'm being honest calum and i are awful at long distance you and Mikey are awesome at it. so if you do end up singing the contract i think you guys will be okay think about when you did mermaids how even though it was hard you called Skype texted24\7. i would miss you so much though if you left your my best friend of all my best friends angel" Sadie advises me"thanks sades i love you so much you really helped me you know " i told her.

we hung up then i went to go and find Michael i think i wanna go i heard him on the phone with someone i didn't really mean to listen in but something caught my attention."its just i know i told her no matter what she chooses ill be fine which i will be but fuck i want her to stay. i want her to stay so bad mate she's my entire world and if she goes as good as we are at long distance it will be different this time shell be gone 6 months each year and ill be gone for a majority of the year as well. if she goes eventually the distance will kill me" he said oh man that got to me of course it'd kill him its not like mermaids its worse cause ill be gone every other month hell say goodbye to me like 6 or 7 times a year. it'd kill me to do that too quickly i went to the couch and opened up cosmopolitan"hey angel baby you doing okay" he smiles"yeah I'm fine Mikey i love you" "i love you more" he kisses my cheek.

ASHTON

Lucy and i were in the middle of a fight"what do you mean you wanna stay with the baby I'd never see it i wanna see my child. I'm not missing it grow up" i shout"that's not what I'm saying but Ashton we cant raise a baby on tour your in a different place every night its loud there's parties. you need sleep babies will keep everyone up all night Ashton I'd rather it be me than you you have to be energized for the fans" she shot back."that's a load of bull and you know it Lucy i would be fine i need you guys on tour with me my dad left when i was too and i promised myself that I'd never do that to my child and now look I'm going to be gone for a majority of the next few years. plenty of babies have been raised on the one direction tours lux grew up on a tour bus. please Lucy" i beg/almost shout"Ashton i said no that my final choice were not going with you" Lucy yells back.