PARENTS

CATES POV
Luke was at interviews he had them all day long today. I was at the coffee shop scrolling through twitter. #5sosonnova is trending I tweeted in with my question since I was listening to it on the radio."Luke @cateshemmings wants to know what your thinking about" "thats a great question and im thinking about what I want for lunch" Luke laughs. I smile an sigh I leave the shop I got a text from Luke.

Lukeyboo: I know you wanted me to say you but thats too cheesy for the radio. Im always thinking about you.

Me: you should have a blt with pea soup and a cookie for lunch.

Lukeyboo: lol this is why I married you. 😜😘😍

I blushed so bad gahhh how is luke so cute I wondered. I passed a guy on the street he lightly grabbed my ass. "What the fuck was that for" I scold"hey a guys gonna touch what he wants" he calls. I walk away an scowl if luke were here this would not have happened. My mum calls as im heading in the house "hey mum" I greet. Shed been crying I could hear sobs"honey im so sorry to have to tell you this over the phone. Your father and I are getting a divorce hes been cheating on me with a much younger woman" she cried out.

I started crying"mum" I whispered"no sweetie you dont have to speak. Just I wanted you to know " she replies"who...was...she" I stammer out."Her name was Mandi 6 months its been going on. Look I dont want you to worry about us you have your own life" she hangs up.

"Mum mum " I say with sobs great just fucking great how how can my dad do this to her after 21 years of marriage. I bawled my eyes out this....isent supposed to happen why why now. I was angry hurt and confused most of all I needed Luke. I cant have Luke hes working Angels busy so is Sades and Luc. I felt so alone so helpless right now I was emotionally unstable. My tears have gone from tears of sadness to ones of hate and anger for my dad.

I went into the bathroom and saw my razor dont do it my mind raced what would Luke say. Despite it all I reached for it and watched as the blood oozed down my skin. "Shit" I yelled out I cried more heavy tears I look at my phone 4 missed calls from Luke and one text. Luke called again I picked up in sobs"your mum called me she was worried im almost home. Dont do anything stupid try and calm down" Luke said extremely worried. Too late I thought"please hurry" was all I could muster out. "She sleeps alone my heart wants to come home" he sung through the phone.

"Luke--" I started he cut me off"shh dont my voice calms you let me sing to you" he replies."She lies awake trying to find the words to say i wish i was i wish i was beside you. " Luke sung more it did help a bit"ill see you in 30 seconds" he says. Fuck I thought theres still blood im still sobbing and im freaking out badly"babe where are you" Luke's frantic voice rang I just cried"catekins" it got closer. Then he appeared Luke looked like he had at one point been crying"fuck Cates" he mutters.

Luke lifts me onto the counter "stay put babe ill be right back with bandages. Ill fix you" he kissed my forehead Luke cleaned up all the blood placed a bandage on it and kissed it. I smiled "now lets fix your emotional pain" he looks at me and pulls me into him. I cried in his chest Luke just held me whispering sweet things and jokes in my ears. I chuckled"there it is theres the laugh I love" Luke said after another five minutes I finished crying.

"You will be okay your dads a lying cheating basterd alright it was in your moms best interest she left. Dont let this get you down it may hurt now but always remember that it was for the best. It will be hard but you will get through it" Luke comforts"how do you know" "im going to help you". Sweet Jesus how did I get so lucky"dont leave me ever" "I wont I promise" he replies."Dont cheat on me either because I will fucking-" he shuts me up by kissing me slow and rough filled with so much promise and passion.

I tugged at his shirt"off" I mutter in the kiss. "Babe are you sure thats what you want" Luke moves my hair. "I need you to love me" I tell him"Okay " he says kissing me again. "Thanks lukeyboo" I kiss his bare chest we were just cuddling now"you doing alright". "yeah things have gotten a lot better since you've showed up. Before that I was an unstable mess" I tell Luke"and now" he chuckles moving his hand down my curves."Now im a stable mess" I laugh" your not a mess not ever" Luke says kissing me.

"Is it possible to love someone as much as i love you right" I state"yes because I feel the same way" he responds. "So tell me Cates Hemmings why'd you cut yourself" he asked dead serious."I just I was bawling and I needed you and my razor was there I only did it once. I was so fucking unstable Luke I couldn't fathom everything" I told him he sighs. "Never again because if I have to walk in and see you like that I wont be able to handle it so well. You scared me so bad I was so worried and panicked for you I love you your my world when your in pain im in twice as much pain" Luke kisses my forehead.

"I promise" I say"good" he kisses my cheeks"I love you luke hemmings" "I love you more Cates Hemmings" he tilts my chin up to kiss me a few times. Luke is so caring so good to me as long as he stays ill be fine Luke puts me in the t shirt he was wearing he finds another one. We go downstairs an put on how I met your mother it was about 4 in the evening. My dad called i hit ignore im not in the mood for his apologies or explanations I cuddled into luke.

My dad called another 5 times"give me your phone" Luke asks calm but firm I pass it over. He turns it off "he dosent deserve to talk to you I dont care how bad you wanna know what the fuck he was thinking. Ask your mom okay your angry with him right now as you should be" Luke said dead serious. "Your right " I tell him he kisses my neck im gonna be clingy for the next few days I can feel it"are you busy tomorrow" I ask Luke."No im not going to any interviews til I feel like you'll be okay without me" Luke told me. Today was one of those days where I know that without Luke I couldn't handle it. Luke always been there for me hes the only constant thing in my life.

"Lukeyboo" I kiss his cheek"you doing alright" he asked concerned" yeah im alright right now. " I smile"how did you find out exactly" I inquired"your mom called right after she got off the phone with you. Said you were sobbing uncontrollably so naturally I panicked the she told me what had happened. At this point I was on the road I called Ash told him then I called you. I was silently crying" Luke sighs"your so fucking sweet lukeyboo you constantly do the sweetest things for me every day all day".

"Cause your my wife and I love you" he kisses me"you know I was actually mad before my mom called me. Some guy gripped my ass today on my way back from the coffee shop." I mention"hes lucky I wasent there I woulda said something or it probably wouldn't have happened. Cause I would have had my hands all over your ass" he whispers I giggle an blush.

"Will you record me I wanna tell the fans. " I tell Luke kinda random"I dont know Catekins" Luke bit his lip."Please" I beg"fine" he gets out his phone"hey guys I hope your all doing wonderful. Today's been shitty for me my mum called said her an my dad were divorcing cause hed been cheating on her. Spent most of the day crying into Luke whose been so supportive. Im telling you guys myself that way rumors dont appear or you find out via the media. Also im sorry but I might be kinda selfish with Luke for a couple days. Im sorry but I really need him" I tell them blinking away tears.

"Im so proud of you babe" luke kisses me @cateshemmings watch this vid guys. Xxx love you all 💗💗. "Our kids will never see them together" I felt tears stream down my face"catekins" luke hugs me tightly. For the second time today I fell apart and Luke was there to pick up the pieces.