MARRIED LIFE

CATES POV
I love being married its the greatest thing ever to happen to me."Good morning my beautiful wife I made you breakfast here's your tray" Luke smiled it was my favorite. Chocolate chip French toast with sausage patties hash brown apple juice and a vase with a rose."Lukeyboo you're the best husband ever come here" I said and kissed him. After I ate I got ready for the day I looked down at my rings and smiled so big"let's go out today. Grab some coffee do some shopping maybe stop at a cute cafe for lunch followed by a movie. I know you've been dying to see if I stay" Luke told me it sounded perfect"Yeah I'd love too let's go" I said grabbing my purse. We went to Starbucks then to the mall I went into rue 21 looking at jeans. "Hey babe come look at these their really cute" Luke called he was right they do look cute. They were skinny jeans with little diamonds on the side.

I bought the jeans along with some tops and a pair of shades I hugged Luke tightly."You are so hott" he mumbles kissing my neck"Luke stop were in public" I said softly. "no ones watching" he told me kissing me more I hugged him again before we started walking. "I love you so much Cates more than you'll ever know" he smiled" I love you too lukeyboo" I told him. We went into Victoria's secret Macy's Nordstrom spencers and hot topic. Then it was lunch time"where would you like to go Mrs hemmings" Luke asked. My heart flutters whenever he says Mrs hemmings its just fits me."hmmmm I want to go to red robin" I replied as we were walking to our car we got spotted by a few fans. "Hey loves how are you today" I said cheerful I love meeting fans "were doing good just out shopping around" one replied."Yeah so are we well here are your phone cases back I'm assuming you want a picture" Luke told them.

They nodded so we posed for the picture"I can't believe you guys are married. I loved the wedding photos by the way" she said"thanks you have a wonderful day now" I said smiling they gave us hugs and left."Our fans are so sweet and nice" I complimented "yeah their the best fans in the planet" he answered. "I'm thinking of getting the fish and chips what about you" I asked "um I don't know. I was thinking maybe either the ribs or the Reuben burger both look delicious. You better have extra fish" he looked at me"I'll try and save some for you" I chuckle. The waitress took our orders and gave us more water. The food was amazing as always and yes I did have some fish left Luke was very happy about that next we went to see if I stay I cried so did Luke."How could she have almost left him like that" he exclaimed"I know it was so sad I'd never do that to you" I told him. We went back to our hotel and ordered room service.

"Today was perfect Luke I wish we had more days like today" I said lying on top of him."Me too baby so badly and we will once this tour is over with" he promises. I've been avoiding twitter a lot because people think Luke and arent ready to be married. Our marriage came as a shock since were only 18 but when you've found your person that shit don't matter. So what I found my person earlier in life and there's no law that says we have to have kids right away. I mostly just get questions about why now why not later. The next day when I woke Luke was already gone they were appearing on the morning show. Followed by an interview with z100 Florida then sound check chill out time then the show. I dont know when I'd see Luke today probably not til the soundcheck I decided to go back to sleep since it was only 8am. I had a horrible dream these flesh eating spiders crawled all over me and ate my skin til I was nothing.

Crying I went into the tour bus"oh my god Cates are you okay" Angel exclaimed. I just shook my head and sat by her on the couch" it was just a dream babes you'll be okay." She reassured"Angels right cates they can't hurt you they don't exist" Sadie reminded."Even if they did Luke would never let them hurt you" Lucy chimed. Mmm Luke my sweet lukeyboo I smiled at the thought of him I was feeling a bit better all the girls hugged me. It was still really scary"HEY GIRLS" Ash said busting in the door. "You alright love" he asked softly"yeah just a bad dream" I replied Ash took luc to go get stuff for their wedding Mikey and Angel started playing COD. I was still crying a bit I just wanted Luke"Catekins what's wrong why are you crying" Luke questioned putting me on his lap.

I told him all about my bad dream"its okay I won't let them hurt you it wasn't real you're alright your safe now" he reassured me. Luke looked at me with those blue eyes slowly wiped my tears with his thumb he held my face and kissed me. I always ask myself if its possible to love Luke more and every day I do" thank you I'm okay now" I told him hugging him. "Are you sure I don't like it when Mrs hemmings is upset" he asked"I'm positive Luke" I smiled. "How was your day" I asked"it was normal at our interview today we played who is more likely to" Luke told me. "How much time before we have to be in the stadium" I questioned"like an hour" he says."I'm bored let go visit the one direction boys their always fun" I suggested.

"Well well if it isent Mr and Mrs hemmings" Liam greets us with a smile."Don't just stand there come in we were just about to play truth or dare" he said cheerfully. Eleanor and Dani were still here perrie must be busy with Little mix Luke and I sat down. "Alright its the married couple come for some fun eh" Louis said raising his brows"yeah let's get on with it" said Luke"alright harry you ask first" Lou directed. "Erm okay hmm Louis truth or dare" harry asked"truth" he said quickly"give me the last lie you told". "Ah shit this morning when I said it wasn't me who tied your shoes to your hat then tied them onto the bus roof it was me" Louis grinned. "Luke truth or dare" "hmm dare" Luke replied I was shocked Luke always chooses truth always."Alright I dare you to preform the show tonight in only your underwear" Louis smirked. "Done" Luke smirked back "Eleanor truth or dare" he said"dare always" she sassed.

He had to whisper this into her ear it was Lou's revenge only Eleanor can to do it."Tomorrow morning wake up super early find some syrup pour it all over his chest. Then cook pancakes and plastic wrap them to him" all she did was smile and nod."Are you gonna tell us what he said" Louis demanded"no" el said sweetly. "Moving on liam truth or dare" el says"truth" liam replied"because your so nice and probably won't answer the question I really want to know I'll be nice. What's your least favorite thing about Danielle" "she leaves stuff everywhere mostly clothes and shoes. I'm very organized so when I come back to the house after tour its usually clean and organized but her shoes are everywhere" liam explained. He looked annoyed just by thinking of it" we gotta go hours up" harry told everyone. The fans went berserk when Luke came out the others were in hysterics. I videotaped the whole performance and put it on YouTube."I hate you so much" Luke muttered" no you don't you love me"I smiled.

"That I do Cates only 3 more weeks then well be in eroupe the final leg then we can be in Australia for a while an enjoy the summer sun. Romantic walks on the beach pool party's you in a swimsuit" Luke daydreamed I just laughed."Okay big boy slow down let's just focus on right now and right now your hot and I want you a lot" I whispered. Luke started kissing me everywhere married life is fantastic so what if were only 18. Nothing can ever come between Luke and I because we love each other too much.