FATHERHOOD

ASHTON POV

I woke up to the sound of Carmen crying"dear god its only been an hour what can she possibly want now" I grumble getting out of bed and going into her nursery. "Carmen my little baby princess" I coo picking her up she smelled awful. Well at least we've identified the problem i thought changing her diaper. " Your mummy's bitching cause she never gets sleeps she's also screaming when you cry yeah she's kinda hot though yeah she's kinda hot though" I sung to her. Carmen's Cry's get smaller"you like it when I sing huh good girl" I say kissing her face" Carmen I love you but I'm sleepy so you should be too. Its time for sleep now" I giggle so loud.

Then it rang the most precious thing in the entire world here in my arms my baby girl laughed" oh my god Carmen your sooooo adorable oh my god that was amazing. Thank you your so worth all the lost sleep" I tell her kissing her forehead" I love you so much please never forget that" I say an laugh. im smiling so big right now I notice Carmen fell asleep i just decided to stay here on the rocking chair.

Carmen did not wake up again till 6 am I got a solid 4 hours straight"thank you letting me sleep last night princess maybe I should just let you sleep in my arms every night" I laugh. currently I was feeding her I always let Lucy sleep in I also usually wake up in the night but we do switch off on diaper duty. Also at meals but I like to have the mornings with my babygirl I set Carmen in her play pin and watch as she moves to try and hit the toys"guys this is amazing look how cute she is" I say in a video. I put the video along with some photos in a snap chat story I titled it mornings with Carmen.

Next I grab the stroller and get Carmen all ready for her morning walk well our morning walks"hey ashy" Lucy yawns kissing my cheek. "If you wait like ten minutes ill be ready and we can go together" Lucy gestures I contemplate it but these morning strolls are our things. "Come on princess shh be quiet now" I giggle pushing her out. "look Carmen look at the trees and the houses" I stop us so she can see I take yet another few pictures for twitter. I notice from Lucy though

@lucyirwin that moment when your own husband dosent even let you spend time with your baby that you made together. LOL ashton apparently cant give up one of his strolls with Carmen so we can do it together.

I felt a bit bad to be funny I changed my Twitter account to @notashton5SOS
@notashton5SOS @lucyirwin I don't know who this Ashton person is but its sounds like he doesn't want to give up his morning walks with his princess
@lucyirwin@notashton5SOS sorry I imposed...I just feel like already she's becoming so much closer to you....
@ashton5SOS @lucyirwin llluccccyyyy babe no.She loves you just as much I promise you can have mummy and baby time in the afternoons from now on. Take her on her afternoon stroll.

Carmen and I walk around for a few more blocks before we head back she started crying a couple away from the house. I held a bottle up to her an fed her once we git inside Lucy was shaking her head. "Ash" she states"Lucy" I state back laughing"im angry at you but your laugh is adorable so just give me my baby and leave us alone" she said. "Bye princess" I kiss Carmen everywhere an then pass her to lucy. I get into my car and drive over to lukes "whats up hemmos Irwin in the house" I giggle. "Hey ash " cates greets hugging me"Lucy mad at you" luke questions"sorta not really but maybe" i laugh.

"She just wants to spend time with Carmen cause I unintentionally hog her" i smile. Cates chuckles"Ash your ridiculous most moms have to always beg the dad to do stuff and you do too much". "Hey when you guys have babies im sure Luke will be the same...oh who am I kidding hell be awful at first" we all laugh. "Your probably right Luke will get so irritated with our child" cates laughs more. I dont even think luke is aware of whats going on. "Luke bro" I say"huh whats going on" luke responds cates rolls her eyes. "Why why did I marry you" cates mutters.

"Cause im awkward funny sweet caring I have lip ring and I can sing" luke smirks. "Your such a smart ass " she replies"im gonna go cuddle with ash and were gonna watch project runway" cates adds. I giggle I do love project runway cates sits on the arm of the chair. I pull out my phone an we take some selfies
@ashton5SOS fun times with @cateshemmings were so silly. Also everyone be mad at luke for not liking project runway.

Luke looks annoyed"I hate this band" we take some pics of annoyed luke and post those to twitter. Now luke looks even more annoyed at us "are you purposefully annoying me cause if you are i dont like it and you both know that. "Ash what do you want for lunch" cates asked me" hmmm ill take a sandwich with some chips and some soup" I reply. "Okay awesome ill handle sandwiches luke will go buy chips and chips and you make soup" cates orders"cool" I say giggling. Luke heads out the door"bye ash love you bye cates love you more" he calls.

"So ash hows fatherhood" "amazing greatest joy I love being dad and the lack of sleep isent that bad. Course im used to it cause we stay up late every night so im used to running on fours". I take a big breath"ash I always forget you talk really fast all the time " cates comments. I finish the soup she finished our sandwiches"where is that boy" she mumbles. "Ill call him" "lukeys back with chips" luke comes in the room. "Perfect timing lukeyboo" I said chipper"so happy ash" he smiles"arent you happy luke" I ask.

"Im pretty happy ash" he looks at cates who kisses him"id be happier with a baby"he states"shut it lukey were trying to make that happen" cates chuckles we eat lunch. "Well I best be going thanks for lunch guys love you" I say I hug cates and kiss her cheek then I hug luke. "Hey Lucy im back " I call "ashy washy" she says I kiss her a few times. "You and cates are so silly" she laughs so do I"ash I missed you" "I was only gone for 3 hours and your practically forced me out of the house" I remind her chuckling. "I did cause your a baby hogger" she jokes I laugh again"I missed you too Lucy" i kiss her. "Hows luke an cates doing" pretty good luke wants a baby bad" I reply she sigh and smiles.

"You alright there luc" I question"yeah just idk cates and I in a way have been drifting apart in some ways. Shes still one of my best friends but she has a lot in common with angel and I have a ton with sades. " Lucy tells me"I understand I mean some days im closer to luke others its mikey or cal but there all my best friends" I said"your so smart ash" she smiles I kiss her.