Chapter 24

Blake's POV
Me and Logan we're both waiting for Jordan to finally arrive at school. He usually is here by now. School was  starting in about three minutes.

"Where is the dingus?!" Logan yelled, Logan calls Jordan that ever since two days ago when Jordan came to are house...

"My love how could you turn away from me," Jordan told Logan, I have no idea what was going on, all I knew was Logan said he was going to to the bathroom then this.

"I'm not your love, now let me go!" Did I mention Jordan was hugging him really tight.

"No! Memory lost! It can't be! Remember me my love, you are my everything!" Jordan said dramatically.

"I don't have f*cking memory lost! Now get off me you dingus before I pee on you!" With that Jordan let go of Logan and Logan ran to the bathroom.

So you can see where he got the name from. I was pulled out from my thoughts by the sound of the bell, I looked around for Jordan, but didn't see him.

"Looks like he's not here, come on we need to get to class," Logan said, I only nodded. We went to class, my mind getting filled with bad things that night of happened to Jordan. It wasn't until second period the door open. Everyone looked towards the door. There I saw Jordan, but with a frown? Jordan never frowns, I thought. He looked empty. Jordan gave a tarty slip to the teacher and went to sit next to me. He didn't say anything. He didn't talk. Nor did he look at me. I wanted to talk to him, and ask him wants wrong, but I didn't want to get in trouble. Then I remembered the first day we meant.

Hey you okay? I wrote on a piece of paper then gave it to him. He looked at it, then gave it back without writing anything. That's when I knew something was up.

Jordan, talk to me please. I wrote on the same price of paper. Again looked at but no writing. I kept writing but he wouldn't even look at it. When class was over, I tried talking to him. He shrugged me of, I then lost him in the halls, filled with students.

"Blake!" I turned towards Logan to see him looking at me, "What's wrong with Jordan?" He asked concerned. I didn't understand so I just shrugged not able to form words.

"We can try talking to him at lunch alright," Logan said, I nodded. We then went to are next class. Jordan didn't talk to us at all. We kept trying, but with no luck there was nothing. When lunch rolled around, we couldn't find him. I knew he was avoiding us, but at least he could give us an explanation instead of the cold shoulder.  Lunch was over and we never saw him, we then saw him in class. Still not even talking to us. I couldn't give up. So I kept trying. Class, by class, and nothing. I tried, and tried. school was over, and I tried to talk to him again. That's when I had enough, I grabbed onto his arm with a tight grip and made him face me.

"Jordan, please tell me what's wrong, please." I said, looking him straight in the face, I felt my eyes start to tear up, but I held them in. He was my first ever friend. He then, after all of this time gave me a response. He sighed.

"I can't tell you, not here, not right now." He spoke so seriously. It wasn't something I was used to.

"Why, why can't you tell us?" Logan asked, as he walked towards us. Finally catching up with us.

"I just can't, later alright. I need to get home." With that he pulled his arm out of my grip and walked away.

"Come one Blake, we need to get home to, he said he would tell us later." Logan grabbed me hand and pulled me away, as I thought about everything that went down. Something was wrong with Jordan, and hopefully he would tell us...

----------------------

Logan and I reached home, and went to my bedroom to do homework. After  we were called downstairs to eat dinner. We ate dinner, the talking with everyone was very little. Alex finally spoke up.

"Jordan's father said that they will be coming here, Jordan has to tell you two something, after I need to talk too you both." Alex said. Me and Logan both nodded. Alex looked at me, then I           realized why he wanted to talk to us.

He was going to tell Logan finally... I thought. I couldn't believe he was telling him, but that means... That means Alex's dad will be coming soon. I started thinking about Alex's dad, was he mean, was he like Alex, or worse. Then I remembered asking Andrea about Alex's family, and her reaction, they must be really bad. I started scaring myself with those thoughts. Di-did he ever lay hands on Alex. No! He couldn't of! Right? I asked myself. I was soon token out of these thoughts from the doorbell ringing. Logan and I bolted towards the door. Both knowing who was behind it, both of us wanting to know, what in the world was going on with Jordan. Is he alright, did something bad happen? Are questions were going to be answered right now. We both answered the door to see Jordan standing there with his father standing out in the night. Jordan's eyes red from crying. I quickly grabbed his wrist, and ran to my room, with Logan hot on are heels. when we entered my room I quickly spoke.

"Whatiswrong,areyouokay,areyougoingtodie,answermyquestionrightnow!" I yelled, even I barely understood what I said.

"Slow down there Blake, I'll answer the question, just know this wasn't my decision." Jordan said. He breathed in, then out, "I'm in danger, well me and my father, Another gang is after us, and wants us dead. They know where we live. The father decided the best option is to mover across the country, to New Hampshire." Jordan said, That's when my heart stopped.

He was moving...