Chapter 5

Blake's POV
It has been two days since I was told if I gat into another fight I will be expelled. And I have been called a b*tch so many times. I decided to take Alex's word and not punch someone instead wait for them to punch me. People keep calling me names and trying to provoke me. I am learning how not to lash out. I looked at my phone. I downloaded this app called Wattpad and I am reading this book called 'it all started with a apple' which is amazing! Today was a Friday and tomorrow I had no school YAY! I am probably going to head to the park. I usually do that and just relax. It was October 5th. I couldn't wait tell my birthday. I loved Halloween. I can sit through any horror film with out even jumping. Wow I am just saying random things.

"Blake!" I heard someone call my name. It sounded like Sarah. Oh and I found out something. Sarah and Jason are married and Andrea and Alex are dating. I thought that was cool. So technically Andrea is know my adopted mom. I went down stairs and saw all four of them and two other people with them.

"Blake we have...business to take care of so I want you to stay here and don't open the door for no one ok," Andrea said. I rolled my eyes and nodded. What do they think I am 5, I can handle my self. I thought.

"Ok see you in three hours and dinner is in the microwave," I nodded to Jason. Then they headed out. I was officially home alone. I went to the microwave and saw spaghetti. It was already warm so I didn't hear it up. I then went into the living room and watched T.V. Netflix was on in so I watched this show based off a book series. It was pretty cool. When I was done with the spaghetti I went to go wash the plate. I then laid on the couch. My eyes started to get heavy until I let the darkness take over my sight. Before I knew it I was asleep.

Alex's POV-
We were going home after finishing up some 'business'. I didn't know what to expect when I left Blake all alone. I read that some parents find there house totally destroyed because there kid did something. I just hoped she wasn't irresponsible. When we got home I was the first to see how the house looked. Everything was like how we left it. But then I looked in the living room and saw the Netflix on with a sleeping Blake on the couch.

"Aw look how cute she looks on the, Alex be a good dad and carry her to her room and tuck her in." Andrea said. I then looked at her.

"I have no idea how to tuck I child into bed you do it," I told her as she rolled her eyes.

"No you have to because you need to be a good dad so go do it." She then walked away. I then grumbled but went over to Blake. Then picked her up bridal style. She was so light. I need to fatten her up. I walked up to her room and payed her gently on her bad. Honestly I like how her barroom looks like right now better then how I designed it. List time it looked like a pick herd of pinky cake threw up on it. I pulled to covers but stopped when Blake moved. She moved down so I saw her shirt come up so I was able to see I little bit of her back. I what I saw shocked me. She had whipped marks. Whipped marks that looked like... like mine. I then wonder what the this girl has been through. It had to be terrible for her to hate human contact and talking. I finished tucking her in. I then left her bedroom and went to mine and Andrea's I saw that she was already asleep so I decided to go sleep.
Blake's POV
I slowly opened my eyes to be blinded by the light. I then realized I was in my bedroom. But the question was How? Last thing I remembered was falling asleep on the couch. I didn't think to munch on it. I got dressed and went downstairs. I saw Alex, and Jason. I wonder where the girls are.

"Blake I see your awake," Alex said I only nodded.

"Hey Blake," I waved. I then grabbed a piece of paper the s pen I saw. I then wrote
Can I go to the park by myself?

"Nope we got other plans the girls wanted us to take you to the zoo for us 'bonding experience'," Alex said. I have heard of a zoo but never been to one. I only nodded.

"Great know eat up then we will head out," I ate some waffles then just like that we left.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone. Today I feel like sh*t because I'm sick YAY!(note sarcasm) but I am gonna go on Netflix and watch movies. Byeeeeeeeeee Phoenix out