Chapter 12

Blake's POV
Okay, so Andrea is having a baby and Alex is going purpose. What has my life become. Oh yeah it became Great. We walked in and were looking at the rings.

"Welcome, to 'put a ring on it' what kind of ring are you looking for?" There was a man wearing a green baseball cap that didn't have a top. He also had that weird eye thing the jewelers use to look at gems. He had brown hair and a brown bread. He had this friendly vibe around him. You could tell that he smiled a lot.

"A wedding ring." Alex said.

"And who is the lucky gal?"

"My girlfriend."

"Well your in luck I have many wedding rings, right over here," he lead us over to where they where, "is that one little girl your child, if so did she get her looks from her mother?" The man pointed towards me.

"Yes, and no she didn't get her looks from her mother or at least I don't think so, she's adopted, my girlfriend can not biologically have kids." Alex stated. My eyes widen for I never knew this.

Oh, well that's good that she found you, lot of women like that tend to not get married, but she a lucky one, welp what style do you want?" The man asked.

"I would like a simple but pretty ring." Alex said. Me and Jason were both silent.

"How about this one?" The man held up a gold ring that had to lines that crossed each other. Ok them was little diamonds. It was perfect.

"Yes we will like that one, how much?" Alex asked.

"490,000 dollars." The man said.

"Will take it." Alex said. What that thing cost more then me! Jeez is that how much rings cost know. Alex handed the man the money and we were out of there.

"Finally we got the ring, we done?" Jason asked.

"Nah I was thinking we go do something fun," Alex said.

"Oh no, your not think what I'm thinking?" Jason said.

"Blake... have you ever been painting balling before?" Alex asked. I shook my head.

"Well that's what where doing so get your butt in the car and lets go," let's just say Jason went crazy...(in the car).

"PAINT BALLING! LETS GO PAINT BALLING!" Jason has been yelling like this for ever, "PAINT BALLING, PAINT BALLING PAINT BALLINGGGGGGGGG!"

"Can't you shut up Blake isn't even acting like you, this just proves that your immature." Alex said.

"How do you play paintball?" I had to ask.

"There are two teams, don't worry we will make sure you are on are team. And you shoot at the other team. When hit you are out. Got it," Alex explained. I nodded.

"Isn't weird when you guys go in, two grown men playing paintball?" I asked.

"Well we can just say that we are playing for your benefit." Alex said.

"How about before?"

"Trust me when I say this, we got a lot of weird looks." Jason said. I started laughing. We got there and payed. The people explained he rules like no head shots. Aim for the chest. Stuff like that. All three of us were on the same team. We were on yellow team. The other team was red team. And just like that the games began. I shot at people and got two people out. I dodge bullets and hid. By know I lost the guys. I had no idea were they were. I shot at other person, they got out. There were 30 people on each team.

Three

A guy tried sneaking up on me but I shot him.

Four