Chapter 1

Blakes POV-

I walked through the halls of 7th grade. I was feared. Probably because I can beat up a 14 year old. Ok he had it coming. When you call me b*tch then I am gonna punch you in the stomach. then he tried to punch me in the face. buuuuuuttt I dodge it and maybe sorta of um broke his wrist. Funny right. Oh let me intruded myself (takes bow inside of head) My name is Blake just Blake. I have no last name for I am a Orphan. I am 12 years old. I have red hair and blue eyes. I have been adopted five times. Two times out of those five I was abused. Ever since that happened I have hated other human contact. I also barely speak. I mostly just nod or shake or shrug. I am actually very smart. I have always had a A so I guess you could call me a nerd. My birthday is on Halloween. Crazy right. It just adds to the reason why I am feared. Oh and have I mention...I am a girl. I know I Know I have a boys name and I defeated a 14 year old boy. It just adds to reason why people are more afraid of me. I was currently  in my last class of the day ELA with Mrs.Kee. School has always been boring for me since I got no friends. Sad right well you get used to it. I honestly couldn't wait tell I was 18. Then I would be an ad-

RING RING

D*mn bell cut me off. But, yay school is over know I could go to the orphanage. my second least favorite place. Every first day of a new month we have people who want to adopt come and do just that. I never get adopted. And, today is October 1st. Hey at least my birthday is coming up. Then I will be 13. I decided that I would go to the park and just wait the adoption thing. There was a park right next to the school. it was small but ok. I just sat on the bench and started on my math homework. A few problems here and there and I was done in record time. I love being smart. So know I could go to the orphanage and hope that event is over. The orphanage wasn't that far away, about a seven minute walk. The only technology I owned was a MP3 player so I just played music off of it. One of my favorite songs came on. It was called Pretty girl. So I just hummed to it. Before I knew it I was in front of the orphanage and started climbing the steps. When I walked in all eyes went on to me. I hated attention.

"Blake why are you late you know as well as everyone that all kids had to be here for the event," Ms. Lincoln the care taker, then said. That's when I noticed a man about 26, 27 standing right next to her look straight at me. I just shrugged in response. She didn't look happy about that. Ms. Lincoln has always hated me. She always says bad things about me so I don't get adopted.

"Ms. Lincoln we still need to discuss which child I will be adopting," The strange man said.

"Oh yes sorry Mr. Run sorry just follow me to my office and we can discuss," Ms. Lincoln then lead the man to her office. I just went up to my room. I wonder how many kids got adopted. If I was here they would of probably gloated about it to me. Honestly I don't give two sh*ts about it. About 30 minutes later I heard my name being called so I went to were I was being called. I was outside of Ms. Lincolns office. I then opened the door to see the man. I think his name was Mr. Run.

"Ah Blake come in come in I believe you already have meant Mr. Run?" I then nodded, "Good because he will be adopting you." My eyes went wide. WHAT NO NO NO THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING. My mind yelled at me. Mr. Run held out his hand for me to shake, but I only flinched back. He raised his eyebrows at me. He then brought his hand back to his side.

"Hello Blake you may call me Tyler, I will be adopting you. It will just be you, me, and my wife Clara," He stated. I just nodded my head. "You may go pack all of your stuff then we will be going to my house ok," I nodded my head again and went to my room upstairs to pack my stuff. I only backed the stuff that I needed. Like school supplies, my MP3 player, headphones, lady stuff, and clothes. When I was done I had my suitcase and school backpack. I went downstairs to see Mr. Run. Something was of about him. I felt like he wasn't telling the full truth. For one he said he had a wife and I don't see no ring. Like shouldn't he have a ring. Also he looked like I have seen him from somewhere. When I reached the last step he didn't say a thing. He just lead me to a car. It looked like it cost 10x more then my life. No joke. He put my stuff into the trunk and we both got into the front seat. I just listened to songs on my MP3 player while he drove. I looked out of the widow and saw us drive by cars.....

Alex POV-(when Blake walked in)

I watched as the little girl went upstairs. She was the only one out of all of the children I have seen that caught my eye. She looked about 11 or 10. I have been looking at the orphanage for about hour looking for a kid to adopt. The only reason is because people are starting to know who I am. And I cant have that. So I thought why not just adopt a child. And that's why I am here. I already have a room ready for a little girl. The head person lead me to their office. We both sat down. She sat down behind her desk while I sat in front of it. She thought that my name was Tyler Run. I just came up with that on spot. My real name was Alex Carter. I was still thinking about that little girl so I decided to ask about her.

"Who was that red hair girl?" I asked.

"Oh um that was Blake." She stated.

"I want to know more about her."

"Oh well Blake is 12 years old and has been with us ever since she was 3 months old. She doesn't like human contact nor does she talk a lot. It is rare for her to ever talk. She is a straight A student in school. But, she likes to cuss and gets a lot of detentions. she has been in a couple fights before." This part got me into her story. But I bet they were just little fights but I wanted to know.

"How bad were the fights and who did she have them with?" She just signed.

"The first fight was with a 8th grader, Blake says that he threw the first punch and that she was only defending her self. The poor boy got a bloody nose. She got into three more fights like this one. All guys. Then about a month ago a 14 year old boy called her a b*tch she said so she punched him in the stomach. He then tried to punch her in the face but she dodge it and grabbed his wrist. She then broke it." Dang this girl could fight.

"What about her birthday and has she been adopted before?" This girl had me. I knew that I was going to adopt her.

"She was born on Halloween night. And yes she was. She has been adopted five times."

"I will adopt her." The women gave me a strange look.

"Are you sure Mr. Run she can be a hand full and we have more well beha-"I cut her off.

"I am sure. I wanna adopt her." All she did was nod. I then signed some papers. That's when Blake became my daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1394 words wow. But how was that chapter. Was it a good one. I hope so. Well that's it for know see you all next time. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee phoenix out