Chapter 19

Blake's POV
"Thanksgiving break is here!" I laughed at Jordan as he ran out of the school building. I ran after him.

"So what are we gonna do Blakey wakey?" Jordan them put his arm around my shoulder. I glared at him, and then shrugged in response. Not wanting to talk with this many people around.

"Come on their has to be something you want to do." I shrugged again, not knowing what to do.

"Ughhhh your so boring my friend, " I chuckled at him.

"Looks like we're heading to your house," Jordan grabbed my hand and dragged me to my house.

"You are ridiculous," I muttered under my breath.

"That I am, that I am," we continued to walk to my house. My phone started ringing. I grabbed it and looked at the name. I saw Alex's name flash up. I answered.

"Hello," I said into the phone.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm walking to the house with Jordan, why?"

"Well I am at your school, thinking I was going to pick you up, how far are you from the school?" He acted worried; ever since the accident, he never wanted me alone."

"I'm fine, nothing's going to happen, and I'm only 10 minutes away from the school, so about five in a car or three."

"Alright I'm coming, stay there," before I said anything he disconnected the call.

"What was that all about?" I looked over to see a clueless Jordan.

"Alex is coming to pick us up," he nodded.

"When are you going to started calling him Dad?" My eyes widen at the question.

"W-w-what!? My would I call him Dad?"

"Because he is the only Fatherly figure in your life, I mean what kind of parents leave there child at an orphanage. Then adopt a child to only bring them back or abuse them, Blake he has done all of these things for you."

Alex's POV

I drove the car until I saw the two, I parked the car on the side and went up to them. Both paid no attention to me. I heard Jordan say something, Blake then started talking.

"I do consider him a fatherly figure, I do appreciate everything, it's just that I'm scared, I'm scared that I'm gonna wake up one day and be back in the orphanage. No matter how long I've been gone. I do see Alex as a Dad, I just don't say it. But in the future I'm sure I'll be calling him that, I even think of Andrea as a mom. She's been a motherly figure to me. They both have been the best people ever in my life. So have Jason and Sarah. They are like an aunt and uncle to me, so is the baby growing in her stomach. I love all of them so much Jordan, I really do," I heard a sniffle. I looked at saw Jordan hugging Blake. I decided to walk up right know. But I couldn't get those words out of my head.

She sees me as a father...

I never thought I would get attached to a child, but yet I have.

"Hey Alex," I saw Jordan wave at me.

"Hello Jordan," I nodded towards him.

Blake looked over at me then smiled.

"Hi Alex," I smiled towards her.

"Come one let's get home, there's pizza."

"PIZZA!" They both yelled and ran to the car. I chuckled at them.

We all got in and I drove home.
---------------
Blake's POV.

Me and Jordan were in my room currently watching  ouija.

"We should play with a ouija board," I looked at Jordan as if he was crazy; which he is.

"Are you f*ckin' crazy, you can do that in your own house. I ain't doing that. That can open a portal for a demon who can kill you come in. Yeah no way." I said.

"I was joking Blakey wakey" I glared at him, " plus I wouldn't t do that either. People are crazy when they do that."

"Agreed they are,"(AN/ sorry mom your crazy for doing that)

"So why friend what are we going to do for this week of no school?" Jordan put an arm around my shoulder.

"I don't know, ummm stay here."

"Oh! We can make a fort and have a sleep over, I don't want to go back to my house."

"And why's that?" I asked him.

"I may or may not of set the kitchen on fire." I bursted out laughing.

"Alright we can have a 'sleep over'. Come one let's start building the fort." Alex and Andrea didn't mind Jordan staying because he has before. We gathered pillows and blankets to make the fort. We played music and started singing as me made the fort. Sheets surrounded us and we had fairy lights. We also had a laptop to watch YouTube or Netflix. We layer in are fort and started watching Radom you tubers. We were called down for dinner and ate. We went back up and soon fell asleep in are fort while Netflix was on. Today was a calm day in my opinion.
~~~~~~~~
Welp I am so sorry for not posting. I have been trying to think of something. I also will try to think of something next time. Thanks for reading, see you next time byeeeeeeeeee Phoenix out.