Chapter 4

Alex's POV
I was busing dealing with gang stuff until I got a call from the Blake's school. They informed me about her getting in a fight and there was blood.

"I have to go deal with something Jason," he only just nodded. With that I was out of there. I headed straight for the school. The school thought my name was Tyler run so looks like I have to deal with that. I had a teacher direct me to where the office was. There I saw Blake and her principle. I looked down at Blake's fist to see blood. But I knew that wasn't hers for she had not a single bruise on her body.

"Hello Mr.Run I am Mr. Poe Blake's principle. I am sure you know a small part of the story?" I only nodded, "Well one of are 8th grade boys started calling Blake the B word," I caught Blake roll her eyes when the principle didn't say the word, " and Blake lashed out. The poor boy wasn't able to get a single punch on her but she broke his nose. She said two cuss words the F word and B word. I don't know if you know this but Blake here doesn't like to talk."

"I am aware of that." I stated.

"Well I wanna worn you. If Blake her gets into on more fight she will be expelled." I only nodded. And with that we left. Blake talked. I didn't think she would ever talk.

"Are you going to explain this or no?" She didn't answer. She just looked at her bloody fist. I know a normal parent would get her in trouble but I ain't like other parents. I am proud to have a daughter who can beat up someone who is older then her. So she isn't in trouble. I started driving to the house so she can get the blood off of her then we will go and pick up a phone for her. "Just letting you know next time you get in a fight first get the person you are trying to fight to throw the first punch cause then you will be considered as defending yourself. Then you can't get in trouble. And try not to get bloody. We are going to the house so you can get cleaned up then we will go and get you a phone." She looked at me as if she was confused. I just chuckled. She's probably thinking why I am not mad. I thought "are you wondering my I am not mad?" She nodded, "well because I would of done the same thing if someone called me a b*tch and plus I am happy to know that you can defend yourself." She only nodded. We then drove back to the house. When I walked in I saw Andrea.

"Oh my god what happened did you get hurt! How did this to you!" She then ran to Blake as Blake flinched back, "but you have no bruises but this is your blood am I right?" Blake shook her head.

"Blake got called a B*tch at school so she did the only thing she could. Beat the boy up. The boy ended up with a broken nose and couldn't land a single punch on Blake." I stated. Andrea just smirked.

"That's my girl know go get cleaned up alright." Blake nodded. Andrea then ruffled Blake's hair.

Blake's POV-
I couldn't believe it. They aren't even mad. Ms.Lincoln was always mad at me for getting into fights. But they weren't. I found myself smiling as I went to go wash the blood off. I was in the kitchen washing my hands off then dried. When I came out Alex asked if I was ready. I only nodded. We went to the car and went to go get me a phone. I never had a phone before. Everyone at school does. I wonder what kind I am gonna get. It was the time when I went to go pick out a iPhone 7 color. There was silver, gold, rose gold, black, and shiny black. I decided to get shiny black. I then got to pick out a case. The case was white and at the top it had bold letters slanted to the side that said TOM  then a weird wolf under it. Then under that it said Boy in red letters. It was really cool. They showed me how to use it and all of that. With that we were out of there. We were in the car in silence. Then someone broke it.

"Are you hungry?" I looked at Alex and nodded, "good because I am and we are going to go and eat." We then drove to Denny's. It was a nice little place. We got sat down and looked at the menu.

"What would you like to drink?" The lady asked us. I pointed to the iced tea, "would you like lemon with that?" I nodded, "ok what about you sir?" She turned to Alex.

"I would like the same."

"Alright I will be right out with those." And just like that she left. I looked at the menu until I found what I wanted. It was chicken tenders with a side of French toast and French fries. I showed Alex what I wanted.

"You want that?" He asked. I only nodded, "ok then. How about we play a game, this is called hot hands do you know it?" I nodded. I saw some kids playing it at the orphanage. He put his hands out and I put mine on top. He then tried to get my hands but failed. This continued for awhile. We would switch. I knew I was smiling the whole time.the lady came over and gave us are drinks then asked what we would what. Alex told her what we wanted. We then went back to are game. I had to bite my cheek to stop myself from giggling. "Your pretty good at this game. Have you ever played it before?" I shook my head. "Ok how about this I will ask you yes or no questions and you will answer alright?" I nodded, "ok is your favorite color pink?" I shook my head no, "I already figured that. Is your favorite color red?" I shook my head, "green?" Shake head, "blue?" I nodded, "ok what about hmm do you like dresses?" I shook my head, "ok then how about do you like animals?" I nodded. This continued tell we got are food. We then ate and left. I will admit I had fun. When we got home I saw Sarah and Andrea.

"Alright come one Blake we got some stuff for your room and we are going to redecorate." Sarah stated. Five hours later my finished. I will admit I actually really like it. I screamed Blake. I smiled.

"Well you should get ready for bed goodnight Blake." Andrea and Sarah said good night and kissed me on my forehead. I went to sleep thinking about today. I never knew I could smile so much in one day. I went to sleep for once with happy dreams.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really enjoyed this chapter. I hope you all did. Here is what Blake's phone case looks like

 Here is what Blake's phone case looks like

I really want it and here is her bedroom.

Thats it for now byeeeeeeeee Phoenix out