Chapter 16

Alex's POV
My heart dropped...
She was raped
She was raped by that son-of a b*tch!
I was gonna kill him!
But right now I needed to Comfort Blake. So I held on to her and whispered sweet nothings into her ear as she cried on my shoulder. She was only 12, but now 13. Today was indeed her 13th birthday.

"Shh everything is going to be alright shhh." I heard the door open and saw Andrea and Jordan. Jordan ran to Blake and hugged her. I walked out of the room to give them time and decided to go to the basement to give a little pay back to someone.

"What happened?" Andrea asked.

"That fuck head raped her!" She gasped.

"Oh he's gonna pay!" She said. We both walked to the basement. There he was. Peter. All I saw was red. He had hurt my little girl. Peter was tied up to the chair. I walked up to him and slapped him.

"YOU DIP SHIT HOW COULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT TO A LITTLE GIRL!" I yelled at him as I punched him.

"It was like taking candy from a baby. She was also a very good fuck you know." He laughed. He fuckin laughed. Andrea walked up and punched him hard. We both started to torture him tell he couldn't even talk anymore. It wasn't enough to kill him. No i was going to make him suffer. We both walked out of the room.

"How could he do that to such a sweet little girl?" Andrea looked on the verge of tears. I pulled her into a hug and stroked her hair.

"shhh, shh, I don't know how anyone could do that to a little girl. But he is a very sick man. He deserves to go into hell. No he deserves worse than hell." All I knew was that he was going to pay.

I heard steps coming down and saw Jordan and Blake. She had a tear stained face. Jordan walked right next to. Andrea leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"I ship it," I growled.

"Well I don't she is not getting a boyfriend tell she is 30 years old." She slapped my chest.

"Your sounding like a overprotective dad," I realized that I was.

"I don't care she will not get a boyfriend tell she is that age." I stated. She blew out air and mumbled something.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Oh nothing," she smiled innocently at me.

"Sure," I rolled my eyes. She slapped my chest again.

"Happy birthday Blake." Andrea hugged Blake.

"Thank you,"

"Let's go out to apple bees for lunch you can come to Jordan," Andrea said. Before I could say anything she gave me a look that said 'don't refuse'.

"Thank you that sounds lovely," Jordan said. Blake started to wiped her face and nodded. And just like that we went out to eat.
---------
Blake's POV
I couldn't get over it. But I will try for it was my birthday. It just hurts. We got to apple bees Andrea sat next to Alex and I sat next to Jordan. I got chicken tenders, with a Pepsi. We ate in silence.

"Blake," I looked up at Alex, "what do you want to do?" I shrugged.

"How about go-carting?" Andrea asked. I nodded. I had never been go-carting.

"Alright looks like we're going go-carting." Alex said.

"YES!" Andrea yelled. Jordan and I laughed. When we finished eating we went to the go-cart place. Alex beat all of us. But it was unfair since us kids went a different speed then the adults. So I beat Jordan. Later on Jordan left and I was happy. I got a birthday cake and went to bed happy. It was an awesome day. I couldn't be happier. I finally had a home.
~~~~~~~
Sorryyyyyyyy I was busy seeing my mom. I didn't have service nor wifi. Byeeeeeee Phoenix out