Chapter 9

Blake's POV
October 11. The day I start a new school. On Monday when Alex took me to that spot I have been speaking a little bit more. Crazy right. I guess I warming up to them. My new school doesn't have uniforms YAY! And this time there's no sarcasm. I got to chose what I want to wear. And so I did. I through on a black baseball cap with my red hair in a high pony. Then through on a gray shirt with black writing that says 'THIS IS MY "DON'T WANT TO BE HERE" SHIRT' it basically screams me. Then some blue jeans on. I went downstairs to smell some food. It smell like FRENCH TOAST! Yes! I ran into the kitchen. I then stopped at the door, I then breathed in and out to calm down. I went into the kitchen. I saw something I wish I could unsee. Alex and Andrea were KISSING! Alex was basically eating her face and having her pushed against a wall. Eww there acting like teenagers. I still don't understand why there not married. I think Alex's a chicken. Ok to get them to stop I just cough. So I did to get there attention. Andrea and Alex looked at me and Andrea blushed. Aww she looks like a teenager that's to cute. Sometimes I think I am way to mature then I should be. I don't really care.

"O-oh hey Blake here's your um breakfast I see you're ready for your first day of school heh." Andrea was nervous. I nodded. She handed me my breakfast and we ate. I learned that Jason and Sarah were dealing with 'businesses'. Why do they lie to me. Me and Alex both finished so we got into the car. And like that we were off.

"So are you ready for your first day at a new school?" I shook my head, "why not?"

"I don't like meeting new people, and the teacher probably will force me into introducing myself." I stated.

"Do you think I didn't know. I told the school that you don't like to talk and I fact you are a girl, and that you don't like human contact, so you don't have to worry munchkin."

"Thank you, and munchkin?" I looked at him confused. He just chuckled.

"That's my nickname for you, Jason calls you kiddo and I call you munchkin."

"Ok," and with that we drove up to the school.

"Good luck munchkin I will pick you and try not to get into any fights okay, and if you do remember never throw the first punch alright." I nodded. Then waved goodbye to him. I heard the bell ring so I went to the office.

"Um I don't I recognize you are you the new student?" The lady at the front counter asked. I nodded. "Oh so you must be Blake, I'm Mrs. Smuit, here let me show you your first class, which is math." And with that she lead me to the classroom. I saw students in there and as Mrs. Smuit walked in all eyes turned towards us.

"Oh this must be Blake Carter welcome to the school, I'm your math teacher Mrs.O'Toole," she held out her hand for me to shake but I flinched back. "Oh I'm sorry I forgot," she then turned towards the class, "Class this is Blake Carter she is are new student, please treated her kindly, Blake you can go and sit next to Jordan, Jordan can you raise your hand. I was expecting a girl to raise her hand but a boy in the back rosed his hand. I walked towards the open seat next to him. He had a smile on his face.

"Hi I'm Jordan and you are Blake," he held out his hand for me to only finch away. I then nodded. I turned towards the front to see Mrs.O'Toole going on about something I already knew. That's when I felt a sliding paper. I looked to see that it said.

Looks like we kinda are the same.

I then wrote. how?

Are names silly. Jordan usually is a girls name and Blake is usually a boys name see. I smiled at his attempt to talk to me. But then I thought so I wrote my thought down.

Why are you talking to me?

Because I want to be your friend you seem cool. He stated.

I'm probably not going to be a good friend then.

Why? Jeez this boy never gives up.

Because

Because why?

Because I never had a friend. He looked at me as if I was crazy.

You've never had a friend!?

Nope.

Welp guess I will be your first friend.

What about if I don't want a friend.

I don't care your know my friend. I groaned this guy just doesn't dive up.

"Blake," I looked up " what's that scale factor of this shape." I looked at the board. I then held up four fingers. "Correct," she then continued on with the lesson.

You don't like to talk do you? I looked down at the paper.

No. I wrote. We both stopped writing for the teach was asking Random people for the answers and stuff. The day went in until lunch. Turns out the school has lunch out side. Before I could go to a table to sit by myself I felt someone grab my wrist. I flinched back and grabbed my wrist. I then saw Jordan and two other people a girl and a boy.

"Hey Blake come sit with us," Jordan said so I followed. "Blake this is Johnny and Danny there dating and there ship name is Dony.

"I swear Jordan I will kill you if you keep calling us by that ship name." Johnny treated he then turned towards me "Yellow I'm Johnny and I hope to be like a big brother to you," he held out a hand for me to flinch back. Still getting used to human contact.

"And I'm Danny hoping to be like a sister to you," I only nodded towards them. And with that we ate ate lunch and they all talked while I listened. I thought it was funny when Johnny treated Jordan because Alex threatens people all of the time. I wonder what there doing right now. The bell rang and I went through introducing myself and stuff like that. Before I knew it school was over and I was in the car with Alex.

"How was your first day of school?"

"Surprising I made three weird friends."

"Look see it wasn't that bad,"

"No it wasn't, no it wasn't."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hello my lovely readers looks like Blake made some friends. And if you wondering yes I have made I ship name for Jordan and Blake. It is Bladan. Cool right. Oh and it turns out I half to get an x-ray today YAY(note sarcasm) remember how I said I went to the emergency room yesterday well this is for that. No I haven't broken any bones but yeah. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Phoenix out