Chapter 7

Alex's POV

Dear diary
       Why can I not be loved. Why does no one love me. Why do my adopted parents hate me. Why do they call me all of those mean names. They say I'm not allowed to talk because of my big mouth. Today is the day I stop talking. Today is the day that marks exactly on year since being adopted. I can't sleep without my stitch stuff animal. They hurt me. They say no one can love me. I have to go diary bye.

I couldn't believe what I read. She went through this. She's scared to talk. But I kept reading. It starting talking about how her 7th birthday was about to be coming  up. I noticed that she wrote everyday. But then I looked at the date. She wrote on week after her birthday.

Dear diary
       I am free. The day before my birthday they shot me in my shoulder. The police were called and you can guess the rest. I flinched when ever someone would touch me. I had broken ribs and a broken arm. I was knocked out for my seventh birthday. But, I didn't care. I was happy I was free. I am will asleep goodnight diary.

She was shot. Shot in the shoulder. At such a long age no child should go through. I wanted to read the whole thing. I kept reading until a page caught my eye.

Dear diary
       I'm scared. I am getting adopted and I'm scared. I am right now and I still flinch when ever someone tries to touch me and I haven't spoken a word for about two years. I think the doctors are afraid that I am going to lose my voice. I hope they don't end up like the other ones.

Dear diary
        Why does the world hate me. There worst. They whipped me. Chained me to a pole and whipped me. I can't lay down. It hurts so much. Wish we luck.

She went through this for one year. After a month of her ninth birthday there was a huge skip for another month.

Dear diary
       I am back in the hospital. I was found chained to the pole blood tripping down my back by police. They fixed me up. My back hurts still. I don't think I can move. It hurts badly. Why does the world hate. Is it true that I can't be loved. No one will ever love me. All I am is a punch bag. But I will show them. When I get better I will train to fight. So I can fight of people who try to hurt me. Bye diary.

So that's when she talked about everyone being afraid of her for she can beat them up. They called her mute but she beats up some kid who called her that. She was adopted three more times but was brought back so quickly. I felt so bad. She never had a proper childhood. I guess we are close to the same.

Blake's POV

It was the next day. A Sunday and I wanted to go to the park. So I asked Sarah and she said yes. So I walked to the. I loved the swings. You can feel like your flying and go so high. I just love it. I remember I would come here every weekend. I saw kids with there parents and siblings. I always wondered where my birth parents were. I have no idea where they were. I didn't know one thing about them. Just that they didn't want me. That part made me sad. They probably have no idea what I've been through. How many scars I have. The scars I carry. No one really knows. I just sighed. I swung on the swings as high I could go. Not having a care in the world. I didn't know what to do. This is how my day usually is. When it was getting late I got a text from someone.

Jason- hey kiddo you should come home.

Me- alright.

With that I started walking home. I reached home to be welcomed by Alex and Jason. I gave them a questioning look.

"You will be going to a new school for I didn't like your last school," Alex stated and he walked away. My eyes went wide. WHATTTT!! I can't go to a new school they will expect me to talk and all of that cr*p!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it is short but that was what I came up with. Now I got nothing to say besides byeeeeeeeee Phoenix out