Chapter 15

Jordan's POV
Blake hasn't said a word since she woke up...

I should of done something! I let him! I hate myself! When she finally was starting to talk she goes mute again! I looked over at her. She was in the corner with her knees brought up to her chest, arms wrapped around. I sighed. Then man that did it hasn't come back down, which I was happy for. I decided to get up and walk towards her.

"Hey Blake you ok...?" I sat down next to her. I was finally able to see her tear stroked face. She only nodded...

"Hey, you know you can talk to me whenever you want...right...?" Again only a nod. That's when I sighed again, I then wrapped my arms around her.

"There going to find us...I promise, and when they do they will kill the man who did this." I told her in a calming voice. Again only a nod...

The room was silent. A few minutes pass and I felt my eyes starting to get heavy. Soon I was meant with darkness.
---------
BANG
BANG
Me and Blake both shot up (I love you if you gotten that pun, sorry I didn't even realize I made it until I went through the story)

Gun shots...

Their here. I know it. I looked over towards Blake.

"Their here..." she only nodded. We heard screaming, shouting, and more gun shots. We heard the door starting to jingle. Are eyes were on the door. The door opened and that's when I heard my fathers voice and Alex's. Blake's father.

"JORDAN!" I heard my fathers voice yell.

"DAD! WERE DOWN HERE!" I yelled back.

"IS BLAKE DOWN THERE!?" I heard a voice that sounded like Alex's. I looked over at Blake, she looked almost in tears."

"YES! WERE BOTH DOWN HERE!" I yelled. I got up and looked at Blake, I held my hand out and she grabbed it. We both ran to them. I hugged my father as Blake hugged Alex. I have never seen Alex like how he is know. Is eyes were almost in tears, and he hugged her like his life depended on it.

"Come on let's get out of here" Alex said. We all nodded and started walking. I saw three other people people running towards us. Two girls and one guy. They all ran towards Blake and hugged her.

"Shhhhhh sh, were here don't worry, we got you," one of the girls said.

"Yeah we got you kiddo, were going to go out for ice cream and all kinds of stuff, I promise," the guys said, I believe that's Jason, Alex's second in command. Blake only nodded in his chest.

"Come on boy, let's go," I looked up at my father and nodded, when I was about to leave I felt someone hug me, I looked behind and saw Blake, she was in tears. She looked up at me.

"Hey I'll ask my dad if I could come over tomorrow ok?" She only nodded. I hugged her back, "hey everything's going to be ok, alright, look we're out and with are family...bye Blake," I let go and went with my dad, but I swear I heard her say 'bye Jordan' I looked at back at her to see her walking with Alex to his car.
-----------
Alex's POV
We were in the car with Sarah driving. Blake was silent. Her eyes were red and puffy, hair a tangled mess, and her clothes were torn. I looked out the window, and saw the house. I looked over towards Blake ,who was leaning against Andrea's shoulder, she was asleep. I wondered what happened when she was kidnapped. All I know is that he will pay. I just hope that Blake would continue to talk to us. I just sighed. The car ride was silent. We finally made it to the house. I picked Blake up bridal style and carried her to her room. I made it there and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Blake, tomorrow is your birthday..." I got up and left.
--------
Blake's POV
I woke up to someone knocking. I got out of bed and saw Alex holding a tray of food.

"Happy birthday munchkin, Sarah cooked you breakfast" I whispered a thank you. I grabbed the food and sat on bed. Alex sat with me.

"What did he do," I looked up, "the man that took you," I knew who he was talking about. I shook my head.

"Please Blake I need to know what he did, we were all worried about you," I looked down. Should I tell Alex. I knew I should. He has been the closet person to me for me to consider him a father.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't save you earlier Blake but just know that I'm here for you alright, were all here for you Blake, ok?" I looked at my hands and whispered,

"He raped me..."