Halloween Night

Elsa POV {Set Earlier}

The Prince knows his way around this confusing world, learning about his land in various books is quite different to experiencing. But now I can fully absorb the experience, the people around us seem like they don't have a care in the world despite the fact that they have a short life span, comparatively of course.

"Prince, is the human man you know, close by?" I ask, out of curiosity, but it seems like words went right through him. 

"Hey!" I raise my voice and his out of his zombie like state, he seems different, his eyes take a longer time closed when he blinks.

"If you want to rest, you can ..." I assure him, "It's okay if we don't get back on time."

"You don't understand-" He huffs under his breath, "I'm the Prince of Hell, I can never settle down."

I grasp his shoulder firmly, and look above and see an empty space above a particularly urban structure and guide him to the rooftop with now both hands on both his shoulders.

"Why does an angels touch, feel so soothing?" He whispers.

The Prince must feel very ill, but this was all too sudden is there something particular going on?

I lay him against the barred barrier, I look over the edge and see how small the humans look and just stare on in awe.

"I thought, this would be different. Their clothing isn't like the illustrations of my books." I say out loud, as I closely examine the humans clothing, they are wearing quite grand and festive-like clothing. 

"It's because it's Halloween." The Prince answers.

I perk up and look down across me to see The Prince laying and the wind rustling through his black hair.

"You mean, as in Hallow Day?" I respond, "The celebration of the King of Hell?"

The Prince weakly nods, "Happy birthday ol' father."

"Is that why, you were in such a hurry?" I ask.

"Hallow Day, is a day of patriotism. For demons to show respect towards our King, and since I am the only other royalty attending, maybe it would show my dedication. Now they view me as someone running away from responsibilities." The Prince explains in disappointment, "Hallow Day is also a day where the two realms of Hell and the mortal world touch, making rogue demons run rampage."

Mentally his energy is being drained, from societal pressures and his father.

Physically, because he is in-between two realms. 

The Prince lifestyle isn't full of fun and games as I thought.

I kneel down and look him in the eye and, give a big smile, "Well, Happy Halloween Prince!"

Then the Prince return with a bigger smile and bursts out laughing, clutching onto his stomach, "What type of angel are you?!"

I shrug and smile, as I was brought with many memories of that same phrase being said to me at Heaven. That phrase told to me everyday, making the exact outcast that I am, but if he answered that himself, maybe I'm just a universal outcast.

Here I am getting along with a Demon, better than any other Angel I have ever met. Someone who I can talk to, without being held down ... 

"I can answer that for you," The Prince insists.

No. Don't.

"You're a really interesting one." He says.

What?

I'm not troublesome ...? Sinful, weird or a disgrace?

I stare at his sincere grin, really enjoying himself even though he is carrying all this pain.

I respond to him, "I'm satisfied with that."

A/N

Hi, so this was sort of a filler chapter/bonus/seasonal special, this could've been classified as an 'actual' chapter but it is half the length so ... no.

I will be updating sometime next week, and in 2 weeks expect faster updates since yo girl is outta school!

If you have no checked out The Fallen Angel Trailer/Highlight/Feature 

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daFETVRg70w

You can go on my channel IlleFantasy if the link does not work or throwback to the first chapter its in that bar thingy.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN.