Vol. 5 It's Done

Elsa POV

Rapunzel crouches down and puts her hands up, and I interlock them with my own. Sudden the force came at me, it felt too much to handle, but it was so quick. I felt immense pressure, a strong wind gusting into my face.

The wind stops, it was an intense second. But Rapunzel's arms were held around me so tightly. I look down and my hands, they seem longer, and my field of vision level is higher. I am back to my normal form.

"You really bloomed, haven't you?" Rapunzel smiles so radiantly, "Now ... anything else you need?"

I gulp and hesitate a bit, "Uh yeah ... I'd like to know more about Jack ... and his background."

Even though I've learnt quite a lot from him, I want to learn more ... this time without disrupting the natural events that occur. I want to understand him, just a little bit better.

"Well, Jack has been receiving a lot of scrutiny, his mother is a dweller of the mortal world. Being reckless and doing prostitution around there. Dealing with that sort of information as a child, it hurts him, that is why I am anxious when I am not around him." Rapunzel explains, "He cries at things he doesn't understand. The demons of hell see him as weak because ... he has a heart."

I look at the ground, and I was the one claiming he has no heart. He must've buried his emotions deep within, to win the approval of demons. Someone like him ... must've gotten hit so many times that he is immune to it.

"Now, answer me this ... because I am dying to hear it!" Rapunzel squeals and holds her cheeks in excitement, "Hows Jack like in the future?"

I wryly laugh and scratch the back of my head, "He's sort of arrogant and rude, and it's sometimes hard to read him. Oh! And he is so commanding! He's is so not adorable anymore though."

Rapunzel starts bursting out laughing, "That sounds interesting!"

"... But he's okay, I guess." I mutter, looking away from her eyes.

She crosses her arms, "No matter what he does, just know, if he wants you by his side ... he will do everything to protect you."

I know that ... I can't be sure but I feel like Jack is trying to reach me. Trying to get to me.

"Well, I got to get going now. Goodbye!" Rapunzel says and smiles to me warmly, squeezing my arm.

I wave to her goodbye and in a flash, she disappears.

I'm glad Rapunzel was apart of Jack's childhood, she restored his feelings and truly cared about him. I believe if Rapunzel wasn't by his side, Jack may have ended up detached from morality and not have ever opened up to anybody.

She really is an amazing being.

Now ... I clap my hands together and the scan the area. I look up to see the ashy sky and the chilly wind brushing through my hair, the dull grass and the stones surrounding me. It seems like it's the same place I disappeared from, Dunbroch.

This place seems lonely, I don't see anyone in my field of vision. I could go to Jenx's lair but her place is so distant, even by flying.

Jack probably won't be here, or even in Hell, that demon travels far too much.

I decide to trudge through the thick woods, wandering aimlessly, until I hear an unusual wail from some sort of creature. I quickly rush, following the sound and I enter a small clearing in the forest.

Hiding behind the bushes I could see a dragon, a black one. Possibly the same dragon I saw in the village.

That means ... I smirk and expose my full self to the dragon.

I look around me and I see no, 'what's his name' around the dragon, I stare at the dragon. And the dark as night creature suddenly bares his teeth, narrows his eyes and growls at me. Then it suddenly charges at me so quickly, I don't even process it.

"Toothless! Stop!" Someones halts the beast.

The dragon's ears fall down and return to it's owner.

Then I could suddenly see the guy I was looking for, hah! I was correct!

The guy squints and scans my whole body and looking at my face until the bell rings and he says, "Oh, the sinful angel."

"Umm ... your name was?" I ask, scratching the back of me head.

He rolls his eyes, "It's Hiccup."

I tap my chin, "Wasn't it a tad bit longer?"

"I shortened it, because no one took me seriously with my former name." He mutters.

I chuckle, "And you think people will take you seriously with the name Hiccup?"

"Shut up," He rudely responds, "Where's your demon lover?"

"He's not my lover," I correct him, "He's a temporary master, of some sort."

Hiccup smirks at me and mounts his steed, "Well, if I see him again I will beat him to a pulp."

"Wait!" I shout at him, "I need your help!"

Hiccup pauses and waits for my explanation.

"Speaking of Jack, I need to get to him. You have tracking skills right? And dragons can roam the whole entire universe. I need you to take me to him. Please." I plead.

"What will you offer me? My services aren't free." He tells me.

"Uh ... a feather?" I suggest.

Hiccup strokes his chin, "Make that 10 feathers, that'll get me a lot of gold at the bazar."

I agree and I hop onto the dragon and hold the saddle tightly.

Finally, I'm coming back.

A/N

Trailer/highlight if you haven't seen it already: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daFETVRg70w

lol so many people are armys now tf.

K-pop is getting big, I am straying from kpop anyway kinda. I'm more casual now.