Intoxicated

"Hey Prince! Wake up!" I shout and shake him uncontrollably. His eyes slowly open.

"Don't you touch me fool." He mutters and he sits up.

"What happened?" I ask him and he scratches his head.

"Well I-"

"He got drunk." Rapunzel interrupts him, "He tried a drink that mortals drink to understand their culture."

"Y-yeah. Mortals are strange." He mutters.

"You scared me to death." I say.

"What don't tell me you're attached to me?" He lifts up an eyebrow.

"How could she get attached when you don't let people get close to you?" Rapunzel says.

"Stay out of this Rapunzel." He snarls.

"Don't tell me that was a serious question." She says and crosses her arms.

The Prince looks away from us and crosses his arms.

"I don't understand what's so wrong about worrying about someone. The library was a mess. You were on the floor ... do you expect me to be rejoicing?" I ask, "I'm not attached to you but I do care enough to be scared for you."

The Prince still looks away from me.

Rapunzel wryly laughs, "Pfft ... what a child."

"I'm ... not a child!" He yells at her.

Rapunzel gives The Prince a stern look, "Then don't act like one!" She shouts at him.

Rapunzel seems like a big sister to him where she is there for him and very caring but ends up in quarrels with him.

"I'm not acting like a child. I'm grown up now. I can take the throne now." The Prince snaps back.

"Your father isn't here Jack, so stop acting so big." Rapunzel says.

"Grr, damn prophet get out of my face." He growls.

"I think that's enough of that." I intervene.

"Pfft ... whatever." They both say in sync.

"Hey slave, clean up this mess." The Prince orders me and Rapunzel leaves the room.

I sigh, "Got it."

He laughs wickedly and says, "I've completed my mission! You are now a submissive!"

I lift my brow, "I didn't complain because I accepted the fact that I am your slave."

"Great. Makes it easier for me." He says.

I start to clean the whole room with The Prince chewing on the bones until all the meat was gone. I felt like that girl in the mortal tales ... ah! Snow White! That's it. But add chains and replace the evil queen with the evil prince.

Rapunzel adruptly barges into the room with urgency.

"What the hell do you want?" The Prince asks rudely.

"A fallen angel has escaped." Rapunzel says.

"Hah, I'll get it now." He chuckles.

"No, it's escaped into the mortal world." She tells us with such a worried expression.

"That's not good ..." The Prince mutters.

"What?! How?!" I exclaim, "Don't you need to go through the gatekeeper?"

"A gatekeeper is not the only way to go to mortal worlds. There is secretive methods of getting to mortal worlds all of them involve consequences. But this Fallen ... must've attacked the keeper, there's no other way it could've left." She explains.

"The keeper? Is it that strong?" I ask.

"The keeper is stronger than all of us. But the attack must've been enough to leave the portal unguarded." The Prince says, "We must hurry. This Fallen will wreak havoc among the mortals."

I hurry to the weaponry and prepare everything. The Prince gets suited up.

"Put on some armor!" He orders me.

"M-me?" I assure.

"Hurry up!" He says.

I put on this light silver armor.

We both shoot off to the portal.

"Gatekeeper ... did the Fallen attack you?" The Prince asks.

"The angel latched onto my face and used that chance to go into the portal." He answers.

"Do you know where it went?" I ask him.

"The portal that remains open now, it will lead you to the same world as this Fallen Angel has entered." The keeper tells us.

"Ugh, this fallen angel is such a pain." The Prince groans.

"It's not the only thing being a pain ..." I mutter quietly.

The Prince goes through the portal and I follow.

We look around and it looks like we are in a mythical and medieval place. A lot less color than the Corona Realm.

"This Fallen still has some brain in em', they purposely went into a magical world so that their abilities would work better. If it was a land where magic didn't exist the motherfucker would've been drained of energy." He explains.

"We are still invisible here, right?" I ask.

"Yuup. In any realm or worlds of realms if there is a mortal not one naked eye would notice us, unless they are magically gifted." He answers and I lift up an eyebrow.

"Witches for example." He says.

"Ah, right." I say, "What now?"

"We capture it and burn it. The only way to kill a Fallen Angel. They are like demons but chaotic, reckless and minus the weaknesses of demons." He says in disgust.

"How would we burn it?" I ask.

"Put it in a fire, obviously. Which we would need to create." He says, "We'll track this beast from their tracks of chaos."

The Prince and I wander in this plain countryside, we could see all the castles in the distance so we went towards there.

We ran into a village.

Many people were running in panic and some people were slaughtered and have died. Buildings were demolished and the village was an absolute mess.

"This is the chaos. That is the real thing we all fear." The Prince says.

All because of one Fallen Angel ...

A/N

OMG U GUYYYZZZ!!
Diabolik Lovers More, Blood is coming out in a matter of hours ...
Noragami Season 2 is coming out October 3rd!!!
N' Scream Queens just aired!!!
OUAT is soon to watch!
Heroes Reborn ...

SEPTEMBER IS THE LYF OF THE TV.