Dead End

Jack Blaze (Demon Prince) POV

"Why are you here?" My sister asks, "I'm doing what you proposed, why are you waltzing in you could be seen by Elsa you know?"

"You've been protecting her I hope." I say in a wary voice.

"Yes, but I'm doing a very slopping job at it," She tells me leaning back on her chair, "She's run into many dangers without you, she realised how unsafe she is without you."

I narrow my eyes at her and say firmly, "Where is she now?"

"Out," She responds lazily, "I thought you would've just left. If it was some dodgy slave you had you would've been all the way in Corona, not caring about their wellbeing."

"With the situation at hand, I can't leave." I say, but my excuse seems fake.

"Really? With the situation at hand you would've fled and thought it wasn't your problem." Jenx laughs.

I open my mouth to oppose what she just said, but I had nothing to say myself.

"You're such a good boy," She mocks me, "You would've been such a terrible person without that angel."

"Thanks, but you're such a terrible sister," I wryly laugh, "You tried to kill me."

"You would've wanted me to anyway." She answers, and she is correct.

... I don't say anything back and there was a short silence between us.

"Anyway, it seems that I want to stay. Where is Elsa?" I ask breaking the silence.

My sister rests her head on her hand, and gives me a devious smile, "You like her romantically don't you?"

"No!" I exclaim straight away, "Are you on mortal substances or something? I don't understand what humour that will appeal to."

"Our father's of course." She says, "That's exactly why I'd like to keep away from Hell."

"Listen up, freak loverboy... I will continue to take care of Elsa and she can serve me instead, we'll move places to somewhere safer. You don't have to worry, because I am here and you can go ahead and do whatever you'd like and be a coward." Jenx explains to me in a serious tone.

"Those words would be reassuring to anyone," I speak, "But they aren't good enough for me."

My sister lifts her head and smirks, then she crosses her arms.

"Do you understand how obvious it is? How obvious and clear your feelings are?!" She jumps up frustrated.

"My only feelings for Elsa is one's of a masters!" I argue back.

My sister points at me, "Okay, keep holding yourself back, it's not your pride that's the problem. And you know you feel differently towards her," She tells me annoyed, "The only thing that is keeping you from progressing in your relationship is the idea of an angel and demon is unspeakable. A taboo towards all of us. You always need approval from respectful figures and the people you are about to rule. For once, think about how things would turn out with Elsa if you didn't mind what the people you have to prove say."

... I remain speechless and for a moment there, I thought she was right. But the idea of Elsa and I together ruined it. She only serves me.

My sister ruffles her hair and says, "Enough with this. Let's find Elsa."

The huge globe magically shows Elsa, she was being dragged away by this guy. He looks familiar.

What is he doing with her?

I instantly teleport close by, looking on and assessing the situation.

Present- Elsa Arendelle pov

"You never left?" I repeat, suprised, "You did leave, I haven't seen you for a long time."

The Prince looks down, "The chaos I caused was unforgivable, I didn't want you to see the true demon in me. I didn't want you to look at me in shame." He explains with a pained voice.

My eyes flicker fast, I have been so self-absorbed this whole time. What's wrong with me?

"I couldn't return until I did a good deed," The Prince says, "I have been spying on the group of Mortals, and they don't intend to banish all evil spirits but to make them disappear forever."

"Really?" I say displeased, "Or did you intend to leave but you forgot you needed someone to carry all your luggage."

He doesn't respond.

"Take me back to Jenx's lair." I order him.

He suprisingly does that, well I guess you can tame a demon.

We spot Jenx sitting in front of the globe with a strange box with mortal food?

"What's that?" I ask her.

"Popcorn." She responds mumbling with a full mouth.

"There's no time for that!" The Prince yells at her.

"We can all just move worlds and return once the men complete the ritual in smoking you all out." I suggest.

"Too late," Jenx halts me, "They have already trapped us in this land."

"What?!" I gasp.

"You're not trapped since you're not a dark spirit." Jenx adds.

"Listen up, while I was looking onto the men who intend to banish us in Hell forever. It seems they had an altered version." The Prince says seriously.

"What do you mean?!" Jenx exclaims.

"Instead of banishing us. This ritual will make all dark spirits simply disappear." He explains.

A/N
Sorry for not updating in a while, I finally did it! Okay bye guys I am going to hunt for some pokèmon even though it's night time.

Make sure to vote, follow and comment ✌