Thirteen|| Oh Pickles

Oh my god!! Guys .. I honestly didn't even know if I should update. Because I literally went through writers block which just gave me depression so I just deleted the app.. and then I added it back and saw.. *sniff* *tear* all this love.

Oh my gosh guys you don't know how bad I feel. I really do. Because to be honest, I didn't think this story would get this much love. Like, I was scrolling through the comments and saw you guys wanted more and it broke my heart because .. I care about you guys!! *sobs* I'm so sorry!!

I'm not sure if I should delete this and or just start all over or just roll from where I started.

Pero (but).

Here's chapter thirteen. I hope you guys like it and tell me what I should do. Again, I'm really sorry!

xoxo~ cindy

Chapter Thirteen|| Oh Pickles

Whispers. So many whispers. The crowded hallway felt warm. Too warm, enough to cause my pits and sweat to form on my forehead. Which was strange since Fall was already here and the leaves have started to depart from their branch leaving the trees naked.

Outside was cold. Minutes ago I was just shivering from the cruel airs and winds of the world. But once I took a step in school, the heat increased extremely all of a sudden.

"Did you hear about Alec going to that girls house? What's her name?"

"Oh yeah! That new boy, Braden, did as well. And I heard they both went to her house, at the same time!"

"I heard about that too! Whoever she is, must be a big whore. Aiming for such a hottie like Alec and for the new guy too?"

"Guys! I heard she was that nerdy girl named..."

"Maya!!" My eyes widen, my heart thundering painfully against my chest suddenly dropping and crashing in the pit of my stomach. I gasped inaudibly, my neck snapping to the lips that just called out my name. I saw Kyle walking towards me with a weak smile, his hands shaking defensively in front of him.

"Sorry, did I scare you? Jeez May, you really are a scaredy-cat." He chuckled, shaking his head in a teasing disappointment. I shook my head slowly, a reassuring smile plastering across my chapped lips.

"Oh sorry, no it's just .. lately I haven't been feeling well." Of course I haven't. It's been two days since I've last spoken to Alec or Braden. After Alec stole my first kiss and I unconsciously growled at Alec I hated him, he moved his seat in math class. I could feel his intense gaze staring at my every move in class. But he hasn't said a word to me. Braden has barely spoken to me as well.

After he confessed his feelings and I left him unanswered, he's barely said anything in English. He just casually asks for help but other then that he hasn't said anything about the 'sensitive' subject.

These two days I've been feeling like complete crap. I look like crap too. I wore black sweatpants and a maroon long sleeve shirt, my brown chocolate hair pulled up on a messy bun.

I gently pushed my glasses upward towards my eyes from the bridge of my nose. I sighed deeply, closing my locker.

"Uh oh. What's wrong with the princess? Can't handle all these gossips?" Kyle tsked, leaning against the navy blue lockers. I rose a brow.

"What gossip?" I asked curiously. There's gossip I haven't heard about? I'm surprised Riley and Emily haven't covered me in anything. Kyle's expression turned shook for a whole minute before shaking his head and giving me a nervous grin.