Seven| BlackMail?

Chapter Seven~ Blackmail?

Ever have those moments where you're in a very awkward and embarrassing situation and you just want the earth to swallow you up? Yeah, I'm having one of those moments.

My eyes were locked on Alec as he just continued to throw fireballs with his eyes at Braden who was still hugging me from behind. The tension Alec had created was cold and livid, it sent shivers down my spine. I cleared my throat which came out completely fake as I removed Braden's hands from around my waist.

I turned to him with a weak smile, "erm.. Y-you could take it if you want. Don't worry about the check out. I'll make sure to put it in the computer."

My voice sounded so small and quake. I wanted to run anywhere and hide from him. I could feel his nasty daggers from the back of my head. Braden rose a suspicion brow but eventually nodded.

"Alright. I'll see you later I guess, Maya." He emphasized my name, making the back of my throat wince. Could he not feel all of Alec's friends giving him a murderous look? Am I being paranoid?

My orbs glanced over at the the group of tall broad guys all staring at us with a deadly look.

No, absolutely not.

I chuckled nervously and gulped down a lump. His eyes glimmered with something I didn't catch before he walked off, leaving a trail of faint cologne. I let out a small breath, watching as he left. I tried my best to ignore Alec who was still trying to kill Braden with his eyes.

Braden passed by Alec– both glanced at each other without a single word and I thought Alec was ready to pounce. Braden touched the knob of the door which made me exhale but he soon turned around and,

"Oh! And May.. It was nice talking to you." Braden winked! He winked at me?! I never knew he has such big guts.. Did he have to open up to me now? Couldn't be have done that like five minutes ago?!

Is he asking for a death wish? But Alec shouldn't care, right? Wrong. Braden then smiled and walked out. Great, leave me alone with a bunch of fit wrestler looking men. I was still trying to calm my heart beat from all the tension until I felt a hot breath shudder down my neck.

"Who is that?" A gruff deep husky voice hissed with venom. I jumped back from the looming presence but was quickly slammed into a tone chest. I looked up and saw Alec staring down at me looking not too happy. I might die on the spot from his glare.

"N-n-none of your business!" I flushed, shamming myself from this new found 'confidence'. His hands wrapped tightly around my waist, as if I were to run away from him. I struggled in his strong hold, secretly thinking of how I wanted to snuggle in deeper. His embrace only tighten.

Wow, he smells so nice... Not the time, May!

"That doesn't answer my question, kitten." He growled lastly. I glared softly into his dark icy blue stones. His gaze looked scary. I've never seen him this angry before, it made me pee a little.

"Why are you even here?" I asked hoarsely. His eyes soften a bit, leaning down towards my face. My eyes widen as his actions, my heart pounding against my rib cage.

"Wha–wait!" Is he going to kiss me?! No. He can't! I've never had my first kiss. I don't even know how to kiss. I can't give my first kiss to my arch enemy!

I watched his dazzling deep ocean eyes flicker down towards my lips. I closed my eyes shut, waiting for the feeling of another pair of lips. It made me wonder. How would his lips feel against mine? Warm? Soft? Hard? Cold? Questions buzzed my mind in a frenzy, his scent making my thoughts clouded.