Four| Im Fine

His Nerd~ Four

I'm fine
~•~

I waited for the bus to come, but since I came to the bus stop early I had time to go to the convenience store. I grinned happily, carrying my plastic bag filled with an Arizona watermelon and a spicy Doritos chip.

As I walked joyfully, all that was immediately sucked away when I felt a round ball blow the air out of me, causing me to fall face plant on the ground.

What the chips?!

Slowly, I weakly got up. Pain shot through the bridge of my nose and my two knees. I groaned in agony. Holding my nose from the sides to try and take away any pain.

A pair of feet came trotting in front of me. I looked up.

It just had to be him.

"Hey. Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" He crouched down, those dark grey eyes filled with worry. I blushed slightly. He cared. Mentally shaking that off, I shook my head.

"N-no." I muttered under my breath. He smirked, standing up with the soccer ball in his hand.

"To bad. It should've hit you harder." He chuckled. I glared at him.

"Jerk." I mumbled, slowly standing up. He didn't even help me!

"What was that, sweetheart?" He asked, poking out his ear towards me. I gritted my teeth, narrowing my eyes.

"Nothing."

"That's what I thought." He let out a small laugh. Suddenly I saw two of him. Ah! Who would want two of him!? It would be a complete nightmare. My knees grew weak, making me fall back a bit. Everything looks so dizzy.

"Woah!" Alec wrapped his hand around my torso as he held the ball in the other hand. Tingles engulfing my body. I glared at him through my daze, shoving him away from me. This time it was his turn to glare at me.

"Would you relax? You nearly fell over and you don't even say a thank you for catching you?" He sneered. I wanted to slap him so badly. He's the one who threw the ball at me! He should be apologizing. Why would I say thank you?!

I kept my mouth shut. Mainly because my mind was feeling dizzy. My knees finally could take anymore and I fell over again. Alec dropped the ball, not caring whether or not it would roll over to the street. His arms both wrapped around my small figure.

Woah.. His hands were bigger then my waist.. Did I really have that small of a waist? His arms were all the way around me. His body closed in on me, our faces inches apart. I could smell his peppermint breath.

"Careful." He mumbled, supporting me up. My hands softly laid on his stomach. I didn't push him away. I couldn't for two reasons. One because I can't stand and.. two because.. I like his warmth. I wanted to just cuddle up against him, devour myself in his scent and relax in his arms.

No! He's a jerk, Maya! He doesn't care for you. This is just his act. Snap out of it.

"Ali! Ali!" A small high pitched voice called.

Ali?

My eyes lazily looked behind Alec who's frame was hovering above me. There stood a small boy, he look nothing like Alec. Could he be a cousin? Could he just know Alec?

"Tristan. Go back inside. Ask dad to take you to school." His brother. Alec has a brother? The little boy looks nothing like him! He was small, innocent looking. But he did look cute, maybe they had that in common. I felt my cheek flush.