Eleven| Stolen

Eleven| Stolen

Alec.. Morris..

Alec.. Fucking.. Morris

He kissed me. My first kiss.. His lips captured mine. I felt my cheeks grow hot and my knees bent weak. My heart was thumping so loudly in my chest I'm pretty sure he can hear it. This is so embarrassing..

My mind was on cloud nine, maybe even beyond. I was so mesmerized and dazed by my first kiss with ALEC MORRIS that I had to lay my head on his chest. Kill me now. I felt it.. The sparks, the butterflies, everything fade, the want for more. It was there.. Did he feel the same too? Probably not. He probably just did it for fun..

He's just using you. He doesn't like you. He never did. He just wants to shame you and screw with your feelings.

"May." His hoarse voice tingling into my ears, his minty breath fanning my face. His large cold hands getting warm as they gently held my cheeks. My body wanted more of him, but my mind refused it all.

My mind was clouded with fog, unanswered questions buzzing my mind making everything unclear. My heart was buzzing with happiness, my eyes clamped shut not wanting to look him in eye. Those beautiful dazzling eyes!

My heart want one thing. But my mind was shouting for me to kick him and run. And my reaction all happen in reflex.

PAM!

My eyes snapped open wide, blurred by my salty warm tears. I stared with horror at the side of his face which had been whipped to one side. My eyes glazed over the red hand mark left on his perfect tan colored cheek.

"How.. dare you kiss me! How can you kiss me without feeling? What do you take me for? A game? Something you can just prove? Well think again Alec Morris because I never wanna see you again! I hate you, I hate you!" The wall of held back tears broke, making droplets of water gently flow down my cheek.

I turned without a single glance back and ran where ever my feet were taking me. My sniffling turned into sobs. I hate how my heart would beat uncontrollably even after what he did. I hate how.. I still have him burned into my mind.

Oh Alec, why?

OOF!

My eyes snapped open, looking into brown bold eyes. Braden. I couldn't help but frown as I stated into his eyes, my tears streaming down my face non stop. He sorrowfully placed a gentle hand on my head, softly pushing me towards him.

I continued to stare into his eyes from comfort, but all I saw was determination, anger, and sorrow. I just clenched my fist, letting him embrace me lightly.

"May.."

Braden.. He was nothing like Alec. Braden is the quiet understanding type. He would listen intently. But Alec.. He was so protective, so caring, the one who would make my heart run by miles.

"I saw what Alec did." Braden strained. I gasped, looking into the distance. Braden.. saw? My mind raced back to the kiss Alec and I shared. My first kiss. Stolen.

"May, I'm done. I'm gonna be straightforward with you." He gripped both my shoulders and stared me down.

"I want you, May. Maybe I'm not as good looking as Alec.. Maybe I'm not as popular or can't do amazing things as he can but.. I wanna make you smile. I wanna make you happy, may please.. Think about it." My eyes widen.

Braden.. At that moment my cheeks flushed at his words yet.. My heart still wasn't into it.

I didn't say a single word. I just cried into his shoulder. Knowing very well, I wanted to fall for Braden but I was still didn't know my feelings.