Six| Aftermath and Cute Stranger Returns

AN~ Sorry for the long wait! Here it is! Hope you enjoy. 😊

Six| Aftermath and Cute Stranger Returns

M A Y A

I sighed, tapping my pencil on the counter. I was currently in the library for my shift.

My phone buzzed on the counter. I picked it up and looked at the message I received.

His❤️😘✋🔒~ Hey my little nerd, the guys and I are bored so we thought to come over and see the hot librarian that works there 😉. See you there, baby.

I rolled my eyes. Little did he know she wasn't here. And why and is my chest burning with anger. I feel so strange.

After the issue at the nurses office, she let me go but my mum had to come and pick me up. And trust me, it was a long car ride because of her constant mood swings. I told her to drop me off at the library since I still had shift today and because I was trying to dodge the conversation.

The nurse told me I wasn't eating properly which caused me to faint. And the ball hitting me caused me to throw up.

I bit my lip, thinking about Alec.. He left me with love bites all over my neck. I had to cover them with my hair or else my dad would kill me. I can't believe he did that! He's crazy. I bet he just did it to show his friends that I'm easy.. Well I'm not going to let him.

At the library, It's hasn't been that busy since Ms. Lakes was out. Whenever she was here all the the boys from school would come running like someone had just screamed out a naked Kardashian.

Ms. Lake saw them as harmless fan boys but Mr. Mark didn't see it that way.

Mr. Mark is Ms. Lake's boyfriend. Ms. Lake is a very beautiful women, and having a hunk as a boyfriend doesn't faze me. He looks like a Calvin Klein model and every time he comes here it looks like he had just left from a photoshoot.

The girls swoon over him and the boys fume around him. Mr. Mark is very possessive of her in the most cutest way possible. She thinks it's a bit much but I think it's cute. He treats her out, brings her food, keeps her company.. He's like every girls dream guy.

I let out a dreamy sigh.

"Hello?" A hand wavered across my vision. I blinked, coming out of my day-fantasies. Irritated, I looked at the person disturbing my peace until I met eyes with the same boy I met the other day.

Gee, what was his name.. Brady? Brick?

"Braden!" I burst out all bubbly. His cheeks redden at my outburst as he hid himself from me.

"H-hi." He stuttered. And he's still cute as ever. He reminds me of a cute little puppy, I just want to ruffle his hair.

"What brings you here?" I smiled warmly. He seemed very shy of new people and I don't want to scare him away so I figured I should show him my best side! He pursed his lips and extended his hand with the book he checked out last time.

Private by James Patterson.

"Oh. Are you done already?" I gapped. I was impressed. He only had it for two days, I think, and he already finished it. He nodded his head as I bobbed mine as well and checked it in.

"Are you going to start a new book?" I asked. He kicked his feet below and shook his head with a yes. He doesn't talk much.

"Which book?"