Ten| First Kiss

Ten| First Kiss

I walked in the school, I could feel my adrenaline start pumping, my heart sinking. I didn't want to deal with anything. I wasn't good at drama, probably cause I've never been in a high situation. Maybe nothing is gonna happen. Maybe they've forgotten all about me. Maybe they've moved on.. Actually no.. They haven't. This morning was a pain and hopefully I don't see Alec nor Braden.. I hope I can avoid them..

"MAYA ELIZABETH FLORES."

Shoot.. He found me.

An Hour Earlier

I groggily open my eyes, the annoying sound of my alarm on replay every second that passed. I yanked it towards me and clicked the snooze button. That only brought me to a butt load of messages. I don't usually get any messages from the fact that I'm not popular but this time I had over twenty messages.

His❤️🔐😘😍~ I'm taking you to school, be ready by 7:30

Braden~ Hey, are you awake?

His❤️🔐😘😍~ Princess, I'm nearly ready so be ready as well

Braden~ Your probably sleeping, but I just wanted to ask something.

His❤️🔐😘😍~ I wanna see your phone when I get there.

Braden~ well I was gonna ask..

His❤️🔐😘😍~ alright I'm nearly there. It's cold out so I'll make sure to give you my hoodie

Braden~ would you want to walk with me?

His❤️🔐😘😍~ come out.

Braden and.. Alec.. Alec is outside my house. No. That's can't be true. Alec Morris hates me, he dislikes me, he's my childhood bully. I slowly walked up to my curtains and pulled then apart so I could see my drive way. A black Lamborghini sat in the drive way, the blue Toyota that use to lay there was across the street.

My eyes popped open. Alec Morris is outside my house–waiting for me. I stood there like an idiot staring at him. In a flash, his dazzling hypnotizing eyes locked with mine. My breath hitched, heart pounding deep in my rib cage. I swiftly shut close the curtains, praying he didn't see me..

But in under a minute of just standing there, I received a text.

His❤️🔐😘😍~ Don't hide from me, princess.

I nearly squealed. The hairs in the back of my neck stood and goosebumps formed on my arm. I texted back so fast I swear I saw my fingers light up a fire.

Me~ What are you doing here?!

His❤️🔐😘😍~ I came to pick up my queen, of course. I don't want you walking alone especially in this weather.

I rolled my eyes at that, but my heart was still beating rapidly.

Me~ I'm not ready, so you can just leave.

I sighed heavily, throwing my phone back on the bed. But it buzzed again, I groaned and picked it back up.

His❤️🔐😘😍~ I have time. Besides, I know how queens take long to look good for their king.

I shrieked. Why is he so difficult?! I ran to the bathroom and took the quickest shower in world book history. I hated it but I'm late anyways. I found some clothes and just threw them on. I placed my hair in a high ponytail which I usually don't do because I look strange and I like to keep my face hidden but this time it felt different.

I actually.. wanted to wear one. I took one look in the mirror and put on some lick stick and mascara and ran down the stairs.

"Wait.. Shit my bag!" I bit my lower lip from the cuss word that escaped my lips and ran back up to grab my bag. I checked to see if Alec was there. Thinking he got bored and left, my smile fell instantly finding him standing there with a grin on his face.

My eyes wandered around the corner of my street to find Braden coming towards my house. My eyes widen so big I just wanted to disappear at that moment.

F..

M..

L..

While those letters kept repeating my head, I watched Braden catch Alec's fancy gorgeous Lamborghini, glare and stomp over. No! Just kill me now! Just please, someone, anyone, just shoot me! I wanted to cry. To scream. There was only thing to do..

I walked down the stairs, making sure to check that they both were occupied. They began to talk, Alec not looking too happy. Angry more to say. I stealthily walked around to the back of the house and walked out the back door. It's a short cut anyways. I counted to three and ran as much as my feet could carry me. I didn't look back, I let the foggy morning devour me.

~•~

Now here I am, trapped in the hands of the devil himself. Alec Morris. Students whispered and watched as they walked by. I was pressed against the lockers, my eyes wandering around the floor and suddenly finding out shoes interesting.

"Why was Braden are your house? Where did you go? Why didn't you come out? How did you get here?" He started, yearning to catch my attention. Or at least lock eyes with him but I kept obligating.

"Of first off, I'm not going to answer any of your questions because it isn't any of your business. Your not my dad, your not my brother, your my my boyfriend–." His eyes harden at that.

"—your not my anything. So if you could please get out of my way because I need to get to class unlike some people." I finished, brushing him off but he wouldn't budge, in fact, he leaned in. Our lips inches apart, my eyes staring into his. He held a smirk.

"Oh baby girl, you still don't understand, don't you?" His thumb and finger gripped my chin, holding me still in his hypnotic gaze.

"Alec wait." I wanted to push him away, but my body and mind were telling me something different. His hand slide down my waist, keeping out bodies in one. No one in the halls to witness his criminal ways.

"Get this through your skull, beautiful. You are mine." His lips connected with my lower lip, licking it gently for entrance. I whimpered, opening slowly. I could feel his tongue roam my mouth sweetly. I've never done with before.. My heart was beating so fast I think it's gonna burst. Tingles and sparks exploded all around me, I felt the world around disappear.

My first kiss.

But who knew there were a pair of eyes watching us the entire time.

AN~ Heyy! Sorry I took long but I've been having some difficulty writing because I'm having some drama in my life 🙄 but w.e
Anyway, today's questions

How was your first kiss?

Mine was pretty good. I liked it a lot and well it was pretty awkward for me considering I don't have any experience but it was really good. How about you guys? Comment! Share. Vote. And Fan!