Eight| Braden & The Confession

AN: OMG I know! I updated, YAY! Guys, honestly all your support help me write this chapter. I'm still in the verge of fighting writers block. Pray for me to fight this off. 😭😝. But anyway, yes I really love all the support and love I've gotten for this book. I didn't actually think it would get this popular but thanks SOOO much! I'll try to keep going and I hope you enjoy.😊

Eight| Braden & The Confession

I scrunched my nose, taking chunks of notes as the teacher literally talked like a wood pecker. I've never heard such a good subjected teacher speak so annoyingly. English is my best favorite course yet I can't seem to even like it the tiniest bit with her!

My hand wrote as fast as it could, zooming through the page. I swear I saw a fire spark through the paper and my skin.

Tap. Tap.

It was faint but I could feel the little pokes on the back of my shoulder. I didn't move, not a single flinch. I was so concentrated on my work I didn't want to look anyone in the eye.

Tap. Pokkee.

I bit my lip to hold in my annoyed groan.

Poke.

I whipped my head to look back. I found a very pretty girl sitting behind me. Her light brown brunette hair flowing down her back gracefully and strands down her face. Her pale skin made her cheeks rosy red glow and her bold brown eyes stared at me. We were basically the same height.

"S-sorry.. I didn't mean to get you angry but.. Could I borrow a pencil?" She looked at me  with large circular glasses brimming on her nose. I soften a bit and nodded.

I can't believe how on edge I am today. All because of ... Alec.. Gosh, I hate the effects he has on me. Ever since yesterday and the time at the nurses office, he's been on my mind every day! What's going on with me?..

I handed her a pencil and she slowly gripped the pencil in her hand. She seemed to be more shaken up then me.. I wonder if there's something wrong.

"Hey." I spoke a bit loudly. She jumped, blue eyes slowly looking up to gaze mine.

"Are you okay?" I asked in a calm tone. She sent me a sheepish frown and nodded. Wow, she's so cute.. Oh my.. She would fit perfectly with–..

"Class. Today we are having a new student, I would like all of you to welcome–." The teacher began, coming back inside the room while pointing his finger at someone by the front door. We all anticipated the new face that was about to walk through the door.

"Braden Carter." My mouth dropped as Braden walked in the room with his head hung and his brown hair covering a hidden blush. Braden! That's who she'll fit perfectly with! Gosh, I don't even know her name but I could tell they'd be perfect for one another. I knew Braden was going to come but I didn't think it was going to be today.

A day after the stare down with Alec, of course.

"Alright, I hope you all give him a warm welcoming. Braden, you may sit next to Bailey. Bailey, raise your hand."

The girl borrowing my pencil raised her hand. I gapped. No way. It's destiny! As I fan girled, Braden rose his head, revealing those dark brown eyes. A wide grin like Cheshire spread across his lips as he spotted me. I smiled and waved him over.
Immediately he left the teachers side and zoomed across the room to get to Bailey and I.

"H-hey. I didn't know we were gonna have the same class." Braden plopped down next to Bailey who nervously wrote away on her piece of paper. I shrugged and grinned as well.