Amusement

Yeah so I was on holiday when I wrote this, so I had some peace and quiet x

Rick....
You spoke, looking up from the couch to see Rick pulling your arm.
Cmon (Y.N) you promised we would go!
Rolling your eyes you stood up, turning to Rick who still had grasp of your arm.
You really want to go to the arcade... Why today out of all days?
Rick smiled and nodded.
Because I specifically told you that we should go and you said yes.

I did not say yes Rick

You let out a small laugh, raising your eyebrow at Rick, his smile grew more as you gently nodded your head then letting out a sigh.

Fuck yes!

Honestly Rick somebody may mistake you for a child if they heard you.

You smiled walking upstairs, soon stopping halfway and walking back down as you shared your idea.

Hey why don't we take the kids? It can be like a family going out... thing.

Rick's smile turned to an unsure look.
What if I said that this was a date?

You rolled your eyes, smiling still as you walked back up the stairs to change into some different clothes.
You didn't get into anything fancy, just a t-shirt with some black jeans.

You and Rick got inside the spaceship, Rick driving to the arcade, you were surprised he wasn't taking you to blips and chitz.
he parked and you both entered, looking around at all the different machines and the prize area.
The two of you walked to the prize area, having a look at what you should get when you finally collect enough tickets from the machines.
Slinky's, Rubik cubes, bouncy balls, lollipops... these are the sucky prizes 

You bit your lip, moving your head to look upwards as you spotted different prizes at the top.
I know what I want already.
Rick spoke, as he too looked at the top where the better prizes were, it ranged from large stuffed animals to cups and weird figurines.
Rick took you away by your hand and walked to a machine where you both stood in-front of Pac-Man, oh the good originals.
I used to be such a pro at this (Y.N)
Rick stretched his arms, putting his money into the machine.
Used to?
You chuckled, watching Rick use the joystick to move around collecting the pellets, avoiding the ghosts.
Rick was doing so well until he'd cornered himself and soon it was over.
Fucking piece of shit! 

You chuckled, Rick grinning as he placed you in front of it.
Go on let's see how you do (Y.N)

Alright Alright, I'm not gonna be as good as you though
Letting out a chuckle, you began to move the joystick, collecting the pellets as you could feel Rick staring next to you.
Soon you collected all of the pellets, the game cutting off until a loud noise was heard, tickets began piling out of the machine.
You looked at Rick with a grin as he rolled his eyes.
Your young (Y.N), I'm old, my muscles don't work as they used to, Blah blah.

Rick looked at you, soon grinning too as you placed a kiss on his cheek.
Well at least now we'll have enough for that prize you want so badly.

Yeah yeah, I guess so but let's at least go on the others too
Your hand was soon grabbed from one machine to the next, this happened constantly for a while until your pockets and hands were both filled with tickets.
Rick had actually managed to get some of his own tickets.

You both stood at the booth where you collect your prizes, rick collecting his until he went to the bathroom, leaving you alone to collect your own.
You didn't want to get one for yourself instead you wanted to get one for Rick, yeah he had enough tickets for a large stuffed animal but not for a figurine of some buff soldier guy with a machine gun.
You really don't know what it was other than hearing Rick blabber on and on about it.

Both you and Rick arrived back home, the two of you sat on the couch until you brought out the bag the figurine was in.
Hey Rick?
Yeah, what is it (Y.N)?
You dug your hand into the bag, soon pulling out the box as you handed it over to Rick.

I heard you go on and on about it earlier so I got it for you instead.
You smiled brightly, Rick instantly pulling you into a hug as he pulled away.

Crap, the stuffed animal I got for you can never add up to how fucking cool this is...
Rick looked at you, seriousness in his eyes
I promise I'll let you share it with me (Y.N), just be gentle when holding it.

See, told you that you sound like a kid

~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOF
Well this is weird... Hey
So as you can see I haven't updated this in a long time.
I'm not having as much fun as I had when I first started writing these, my mind is abit less wild about Rick and Morty now than what it originally was.
The description in the top where I say I started writing this on holiday, yeah well that was November and I've only just finished this chapter.

There may be times when I actually come up with an 'okay' idea and write something down but this time I'm gone for ideas.

My minds been more focused on writing other things and doing other things so I'm sorry :)
AhEm weLL ThATs ThAT

*sorry if I disappointed some of you*