The best parents to be

Thank you DipperPines24 for the idea of this chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a week of loud crying, bottle feeding and waking up at ridiculous hours every night both you and Rick hardly getting any sleep.
Yes, you both had a child now and you couldn't be any happier.
You and Rick were actually being responsible enough to look after the baby, Rick had stopped drinking the amounts he would usually drink and seemed less gloomy.
Though Rick was quite late to the birth of his child you were still happy that he would always be there for you to support you.

~Wow something different, Time skipping; Birth

You were rushed in a car to the hospital you supposed, since you could feel your insides wanting to burst.
Beth, Summer, Jerry and Morty in the car all panicking as you inhaled and exhaled deeply.
"Holy crap (Y.N) we're almost there... J-Just hold on..!"
Beth yelled in a panicky tone, Morty covering his face with his hands as sweat fell from his face
"Just breath (Y.N) we're almost there."
Summer spoke trying to hide the shocked expression on her face
"H-HOLY CRAP... ARE W-WE T-THERE YET.."
Morty yelled, at Jerry then looking at you with his still panicked look.
"I-I don't know..!"
Jerry spoke, throwing his hands in the air.
"Jerry... Stop being useless."
Beth spoke as she put her down harder, accelerating the car.
"H-How does it f-feel (Y.N)?"
Morty asked, stuttering.
IT FEELS LIKE MY INSIDES ARE BEING TORN APART...
You yelled, not meaning to but the pain you were in was indescribable
Around 5 minutes later you had arrived at the hospital, being taken into a room where Beth came in with you to support.
Beth stayed in the room with you, holding your hand as she spoke to you calmly trying to help you to stay relaxed.

(No way I'm going through birth details no thanks so time skipping to where Rick enters :))

You were so close to giving birth, until a male voice entered the room, seeing you laying there he ran over to you.
Holy crap (Y.N) I'm so sorry 
It was Rick, he looked at you and Beth, hugging Beth as he hugged her, the two staying by your side until the time had come.
A few moments later, a small baby girl was placed on you, tears forming and falling from your eyes as Rick gently spoke
I'm a dad again...
You let out a slight laugh, Beth too as she saw her father who seemed surprisingly happy.
She sat by your side, Rick too as you all felt like a family together you probably couldn't feel any happier than this.

~Time skip to the first week again

You laid in bed finally getting some sleep until you heard the same crying, slightly sighing as you opened your eyes and sat up in the bed.
Rick sat up too placing his hand on you as he shook his head, giving you a gentle kiss on the cheek.
I'll go tonight, you get some rest
You smiled at him, laying back down as after a few minutes you couldn't hear anything.
Around an hour passed, you couldn't hear Rick next to you so you gently got up out of the bed, making your way downstairs into the lounge
It was dark, but you could make out that the dark figure on the couch was Rick, you walked closer to see him holding the baby, fast asleep with it in his hands.
You sat down next to him, slightly resting your head on his shoulder not knowing that Rick had woke up.
What are you doing up? 
Rick spoke, looking at you with a grin on his face.
Well... I wanted to see what you and the baby were up to... By the way what are we calling the baby...?
Rick eyes shined brightly as he spoke. 
What about... Rick.
No
You let out a laugh
Sanchez?
You shook your head
That wouldn't make any sense... She'd be called Sanchez Sanchez.
Squanch
Stop..
You let out another gentle 
What about...
He thought for a few moments, his unibrow raising slightly.
What about Grace?
You thought about the name for a few seconds, seeming to like it.
Grace Sanchez, I like it.
You kissed Ricks cheek, the three of you together as you all slept together on the couch, as a family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn damn damn, I felt like this chapter was weirdly mature and it was strange.
Well my dudes, hopefully this is alright but if you guys don't really like the name I chose just change it to your satisfactory lmao
Thanks for your guys suggestions once again because I love them very much :)))))
And I love your guys support because I shall say it once more, it makes me very happy Sooooo I shall have another chapter up soon thanks to everyone.