Little helper

You were currently inside your home, watching tv as you were fiddling about with a little machine you made.

You had a screwdriver in your hands as you tried to improve the machine.

A portal opened, as the man you knew stepped out.

H-Hey Hey Hey (Y.N) wh-whatcha euughrpp doing?

You were slightly weirded out at the fact he was in your home as you placed down the screwdriver.

Uh... Rick, why are you here... In my house?

Y-You eughrp didn't answer my q-question.

Fine Rick, I'm working on a machine that will allow me to convert myself into other peoples bodies... Now, why are you in my house... Rick?

Rick had his hands in his lab coat pockets as he looked down at you.

Smart... Kinda hot.

You looked up at him, blushing

Y-You do know what you just said... Don't you?

Yeah, I do eugghrp Now... C'mon and h-help me with these things.

He grabbed your arm, pulling you off the couch as he opened up a portal.

You both walked inside the portal, him still taking your arm, it makes you blush.

You look around to see... His garage... Why didn't you both just walk over there? It would have given you two more time for him to hold you...

He pulled up a chair as he sat down, patting the other to make you sit down.

 You sat down looking over at Rick who had tools in his hands with a machine on the desk.

S-so, (Y.N) help me with this eughrrp thing, you can be my little helper.

Rick winked at you, making you blush as you handed him certain tools, feeling your eyes begin to close.

You could hear Rick grunt under his breath, your eyes beginning to close as you soon fell asleep.

Heh, (Y-Y.N) Fell asleep...

Rick looked down at you asleep as he picked you up in his arms, bridal style. 

He began walking up the stairs, holding you in his arms as he opened his bedroom soon placing you down on the bed.

The covers were soon placed over your body as Rick walked over to you, he planted a kiss on your forehead as he drank the unusual liquid in his flask.

He sat down on the bed, watching you as he gently spoke.

Goodnight, (Y.N)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a warning... The next chapter may include smut so just giving you a warning ~ I might upload in a few hours ;*))

I'm going to try to update this every day, but I need to think of more ideas so if you have any you can always tell me.

Oh yeah, thankyou to you people who actually read this! I thought I'd only get 0 views but I'm so surprised somebody has read it.

TiMe To GeT sCHwiFty WiTh RicK ~ K i'm gonna go now and regret I said that.