Morty's future

Since you and Rick had gotten together and you guys were both happy together, it was Morty's time to find his what you would call 'soulmate'
However, it took Morty quite a long time to even gather the courage to talk to a girl and by that girl he meant Jessica.
Morty saw everything in that girl, she was attractive, popular, he just couldn't seem to keep her out of his mind.
This lead to one thing after another, the two soon dating.
Sounds weird I know..
But now, Jessica was happy, she enjoyed being with Morty unlike Brad who she disliked a lot now.
Though a few years had passed, you and Rick still having crazy adventures, Morty joining frequently if he wasn't busy, but something seemed to be bothering him as if he was worried.
Hey Rick... Do you know what's wrong with Morty? He doesn't really seem his self.
You whispered, Morty supposedly not hearing.
Rick looked at you, shrugging as he continued to fly the spaceship you were all currently in.
I'm gonna ask him..
You do that (Y.N)
I am..
Go on..
Shut up.
You smiled gently, looking over at Morty who had sweat falling down his face.
Heyyyy Morty...
Morty looked up at you, his eyes wide as he put a hand against his face.
You don't seem yourself.. Something bothering you?
Morty let out a sigh, gathering his breath as his eyes scattered around the spaceship, then to the two of you.
"J-Jessica..."
The only words he spoke, you raising an eyebrow waiting for him to finish.
Is that all~
"J-Jessica's pregnant."
Sweat fell down his face more, you slightly widening your eyes as you jumped off the chair you were sat in, bringing Morty into an embrace.
Holy crap Morty! I'm actually so shitting proud. I needa stop this shit!
Rick landed the spaceship on a planet, neither of us were sure which.
Rick turned around, tears in his eyes as Morty looked confused on why he was actually crying
"Rick your cry-"
I'm not Morty shut up, it's just the wind
"But there's not even a breeze in the spaceship.."
Shut up Morty! YOUR GONNA BE A DAD!
Morty began to tear up, you being the only one who wasn't crying.
Morty I'm so fucking proud!! Is it a girl or a boy?
Rick jumped over, coming to the back of the spaceship with you and Morty, ruffling the boys hair as tears fell from his eyes.
"W-we're not sure yet b-but Jessica and I d-don't really mind which gender it is."
You pulled away off Morty, he was currently smiling widely at the reactions you both had.
Rick looked down at Morty, though Morty only being a few centimetres down from Rick.
I'm so proud of you Morty, just please don't make the same mistake I did and make sure you both look after this kid, it's gonna change your life forever, but it's the best change you'll have.
Rick rested his hand on Morty's shoulder as he hugged him gently.
Your a good kid Morty.
Rick looked up at you, grabbing you and pulling you into the hug too, the three of you in a circle of happiness.
It was all great until.
A loud knock was heard on the spaceship door.
"Yello, wanna get your odd ship cleaned mate, only costs.. ALL YA BLIPS AND CHITZ TOKENS... GIVE EM ME."
You all turned in the circle to see a yellow blob-like alien with muscular legs, his eyes wide as he bashed his slimy hands on the spaceship.
This dude was totally ruining the moment.
Hey shut the eggrhhrp fuck up! WE'RE T-TRYNA HAVE A MOMENT HERE... AND YOUR RUINING IT..!
The alien looked at you all, seeing you all having this moment as he smiled
"Oh okay! Have a good day guys."
He cheerfully walked off, Rick rejoining back to the hug, soon pulling away as you all realised that it was late.
Morty, you went from a sex robot to an actual girl, I'm proud of ya kid...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah okay, so this sort of chapter was requested to me by DipperPines24
Though I will fully finish their request soon soon, by that the reader, Rick, Morty etc will actually be interacting with the child lmao
Sorry I've been taking a while to update
I promise the next chapters will be out soon!
Thanks for the support everyone!