Rick loves you

You were currently sat on the couch with Morty bored out of your mind, waiting for Rick to get home.
Where did you say Rick was going?
You looked to Morty who also looked bored.
"H-he said he was going to pick up some c-crystals? I dunno what for though."
You sighed, resting your head back as Morty spoke again.
"H-Hey (Y.N)?"
You put your head up as you replied
Yes Morty?
"Y-you do like Rick... I mean you l-love him right?"
You looked at Morty as you spoke again
Of course I do Morty... I love Rick he's... He's... I can't explain it but whenever I'm near him I just feel different. He makes me smile and laugh, he's a good guy.
You could feel your cheeks turn red as you spoke, Morty looking at you.
"Well.. I know R-Rick loves you.. He says it to me each time you leave but he told me not to tell you."
As Morty spoke a portal appeared in front of the Tv, the man you were talking about walked through as he held the portal gun.
Told you not to tell who what?
Morty stuttered as he shook his head
"N-nothing Rick..."
Rick held the crystals in his hands as he brushed the dirt off his lab coat.
You stood up, wrapping your arms around Rick as you pecked his lips.
Rick was somewhat shocked at the actions you made as his cheeks turned slightly pink.
Morty just watched... He felt quite awkward until you grabbed him, pulling him into the hug too.
A few minutes passed, you were now on the couch, still watching Tv but it wasn't boring now as Rick was there.
"H-hey Rick...?"
Morty spoke, wondering if he should say it or not.
Yes Morty, what is it?
"I kinda... T-told (Y.N) about the thing you told me not to say.."
Rick slightly furrowed his unibrow as he looked at Morty.
You had one simple task Morty, one simple task and you couldn't even follow it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I'm definitely going to do an adventure chapter next and include the whole family!
Ah yes, why has this 'thing' gotten 200+ reads? I'm literally so confused but I'm so happy! Thank you to everyone!
I'm gonna be writing the new chapter tonight!!